Top 23 9/11 Commission Report Quotes

#1. In 1984, the Federal Trade Commission released a report that explained why taxis could charge customers exorbitant prices for dismal service. The simple reason, according to the 176-page study: lack of competition in the market. The culprit: local governments.

Marvin Ammori

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #126547
#2. Governance has been at the heart of the work of the Oxford Martin Commission for Future Generations and is a clear focus in its report, 'Now for the Long Term.'

Mo Ibrahim

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #199156
#3. I felt like a real girl.

Sharon M. Draper

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #210981
#4. One completely overcomes only what one assimilates.

Andre Gide

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #292286
#5. I love Yamaha Clavinovas. I have them at home, in the studio and on tour with me. I find them ideal for all sorts of things: silent practice with headphones at home; writing; arranging and ... just playing the blues!

Jools Holland

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #393063
#6. In the 9/11 Commission Report, one of the things they point out is that firefighters saved just about everybody below the fire. I don't think they realize how proud the fire department is of that. Because, conceivably, that's all they could have done. They could not have gotten above that fire.

Rudy Giuliani

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #470947
#7. When you have permission from me to be the wolf, you'll have no need for guilt as a human.

Fierce Dolan

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #501731
#8. 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT

Anonymous

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #505245
#9. The 9/11 Commission Report is fatally flawed. The major conclusions of The 9/11 Commission Report, the official, conspiracy theory, are false.

Enver Masud

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #525004
#10. Kerner Commission, appointed to examine the causes of racial unrest during the long, hot summer of 1967. Their report pulled no punches: the cause of the rioting was white racism,

Ken Follett

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #591434
#11. We sat and drank, each with a separate past locked up in him, and fate's alarm clocks set at unrelated futures
when, at last, a wrist was cocked, and eyes of consorts met.

Vladimir Nabokov

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #680627
#12. Over a hundred million Americans reject the findings of the Warren Commission, whose report at least ninety-nine out of a hundred have never read.

Vincent Bugliosi

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #698550
#13. In the aftermath of September 11, and as the 9/11 Commission report so aptly demonstrates, it is clear that our intelligence system is not working the way that it should.

Hillary Clinton

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #700226
#14. Although I had resigned my commission as an officer two years before, I immediately left Switzerland, accompanied by my wife, in order to report for duty. As it happened, a wire reached me a day later calling me to the colors.

Fritz Kreisler

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #950068
#15. Benefits are rarely made public in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, where companies must report the pay and options that their five highest-paid executives receive.

Alex Berenson

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1011969
#16. The report [by a UN commission on Darfur] demonstrates beyond all doubt that the last two years have been little short of hell on earth for our fellow human beings in Darfur.

Kofi Annan

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1205583
#17. Of course nothing is ever done about a [presidential] commission report, except, they say, once a man at the state prison for the criminally insane actually read one once clear through. Then he did something about it. He made a bonfire that lasted a week.

Will Rogers

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1324195
#18. The 9/11 Commission recently released their report, citing important changes which need to be made to improve our nation's homeland security. I voiced my disappointment with the House leadership when this report was left until after the August recess for action.

Leonard Boswell

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1381266
#19. I write in order to attain that feeling of tension relieved and function achieved, which a cow enjoys on giving milk.

H.L. Mencken

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1418769
#20. There is more healing joy in five minutes of true worship than in five nights of revelry.

Aiden Wilson Tozer

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1681346
#21. I like to listen to music that makes me feel a certain way - either it reminds me of something important that happened or a certain time in my life

Martin Johnson

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1751497
#22. It was determined, as shown in the report of the Commission, which I can read to you, but I know you are familiar with the report. It states there was disagreement on this issue, particularly as the subject was debated, that there were different opinions about it.

John Sherman Cooper

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1764763
#23. It was a long, difficult summer of 2004. That was a leap year, so several things happened - the Olympics and presidential election. And right in the middle of the election campaign - and I don't think this was an accident - the 9/11 Commission delivers its report.

Michael Hayden

9/11 Commission Report Quotes #1866539

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top