Top 13 89 Birthday Quotes

#1. Your mind was made to know and love God.

John Piper

89 Birthday Quotes #33689
#2. I was also a big Woody Allen fan. When I got into college I listened to Lenny Bruce but it's taken me years to put him into context historically and really get what he did.

Marc Maron

89 Birthday Quotes #527266
#3. Then, as Father had trained him, Rigg thought past his feelings.

Orson Scott Card

89 Birthday Quotes #528389
#4. The only thing I'd understand right from the very beginning was that our love was supported by loneliness. That neither one of us could haul ourselves up out of the deadly numbness we felt when we lay together, so silent, in darkness so isolating it seemed to shine. This was the edge of night.

Banana Yoshimoto

89 Birthday Quotes #533515
#5. Arise, my soul, arise; shake off thy guilty fears; The bleeding sacrifice in my behalf appears:
Before the throne my surety stands, Before the throne my surety stands, my name is written on His hands.

Charles Wesley

89 Birthday Quotes #738372
#6. Some people are passionate about aisles, others about window seats.

Terry Jones

89 Birthday Quotes #964498
#7. I'm also like a half-drowned woman on a wreck. No one to suffer with; no one to care for.

Henrik Ibsen

89 Birthday Quotes #966198
#8. For there is no sex. There is but sex that is oppressed and sex that oppresses. It is oppression that creates sex and not the contrary.

Monique Wittig

89 Birthday Quotes #994226
#9. The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs.

Harry Seidler

89 Birthday Quotes #1147647
#10. It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it.

John Burroughs

89 Birthday Quotes #1284711
#11. Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.

Leo Tolstoy

89 Birthday Quotes #1407418
#12. She loves me for the way I never leave her .. and I love her for the thousand secret ways she makes me stay

Michael Xavier

89 Birthday Quotes #1444907
#13. I would so much rather have a few of good friends than a lot of fake friends.

Lauren Conrad

89 Birthday Quotes #1831815

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top