Top 7 85 Birthday Quotes

#1. I think when people say 'real hip-hop,' they want it more buried in the streets. They want it more connected to the streets and the grime and the roughness of the streets. They don't want the fluff.

Ice-T

85 Birthday Quotes #312668
#2. It's something useless, sudden, violent; something that costs a life; red, blue, purple; a spirit; a splash ... free from taint, dependence, soilure of humanity or care for one's kind; something rash, ridiculous ... ecstasy - it's ecstasy that matters.

Virginia Woolf

85 Birthday Quotes #645929
#3. Just a kiss, Kitten."
"Kitten?" No one called her that.
His mouth curved. "You're skittish, wanting my touch, but afraid. Deciding if you want to claw me or purr for me. Like a kitten."
She lifted an eyebrow. "What if I claw you?"
"Bring it, baby. That

Jennifer Lyon

85 Birthday Quotes #879594
#4. It will generally be found that men who are constantly lamenting their ill luck are only reaping the consequences of their own neglect, mismanagement, and improvidence, or want of application.

Samuel Smiles

85 Birthday Quotes #1273667
#5. If you assume that there is no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are opportunities to change things, then there is a possibility that you can contribute to making a better world.

Noam Chomsky

85 Birthday Quotes #1311530
#6. Mathematics - the unshaken Foundation of Sciences, and the plentiful Fountain of Advantage to human affairs.

Isaac Barrow

85 Birthday Quotes #1630068
#7. You don't want to be outside during blackfly season.

Shania Twain

85 Birthday Quotes #1638836

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top