Top 9 82 Years Old Birthday Quotes

#1. 5 rules to live a happier life: 1) Love yourself. 2) Do good. 3) Always forgive. 4) Harm no one. 5) Be positive.

Ziad K. Abdelnour

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #267762
#2. The correct form factor for a laptop is obviously 12 and 2 lbs, and I don't understand why everybody gets that wrong.

Linus Torvalds

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #439727
#3. In order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.

John Ruskin

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #831805
#4. I never studied theatre; I learned it by doing it. If I had studied theatre, I would not be making the kind of theatre I am making.

Robert Wilson

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #945868
#5. When we discovered cubism, we did not have the aim of discovering cubism. We only wanted to express what was in us.

Pablo Picasso

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #1033987
#6. Really, some of the best 'X-Files' stories come right out of science. And you just apply that 'what-if' idea. Oh, what if this were true? And that's why so many times the show is scarier because it was not necessarily improbable.

Chris Carter

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #1580234
#7. Customers will want to talk to you if they believe you can solve their problems.

Jeffrey Gitomer

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #1644569
#8. If you're going to read five books, three should be issues and two for fun.

Eoin Colfer

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #1797447
#9. In my case, if one out of five opportunities is interesting enough to work on, maybe one in five of those ends up being worth doing. That might be a function of risk. That might be a function of price. There are all the variables. But you have to be constantly sorting and choosing and prioritizing.

Sam Zell

82 Years Old Birthday Quotes #1854142

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top