Top 32 8 Wastes Quotes

#1. The wastes of snow on the hill were ghostly in the moonlight. The stars were piercingly bright.

Maud Hart Lovelace

8 Wastes Quotes #29669
#2. Pain wastes the Body, Pleasures the Understanding.

Benjamin Franklin

8 Wastes Quotes #30915
#3. I am Gravity, I am That against which the Rocket must struggle, to which the pre-historic wastes submit and are transmuted to the very substance of History.

Thomas Pynchon

8 Wastes Quotes #46375
#4. Then of thy beauty do I question make,
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,
And die as fast as they see others grow.

William Shakespeare

8 Wastes Quotes #46619
#5. A surgeon needs to be calm. Worry just wastes time. It

Brandon Sanderson

8 Wastes Quotes #52363
#6. The thing about eating is that there are so many other more interesting things to do. I feel the same way about sleeping. Complete wastes of time.

Jennifer Niven

8 Wastes Quotes #52933
#7. Idea-less steps and step-less ideas are greatest wastes.

Vikrmn

8 Wastes Quotes #57384
#8. He who wastes his talents must not ask for more.

Matshona Dhliwayo

8 Wastes Quotes #93546
#9. Be advised; Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot That it do singe yourself: we may outrun, By violent swiftness, that which we run at, And lose by over-running. Know you not, The fire that mounts the liquor til run o'er, In seeming to augment it wastes it?

William Shakespeare

8 Wastes Quotes #115861
#10. A Greek will never say anything he hasn't already said a thousand times. Her husband Charles reprimanded me for not knowing the word. To Charles it was a mark of one's respect for other cultures to know the local terms of abuse and the words for sex acts and natural wastes.

Don DeLillo

8 Wastes Quotes #117261
#11. Some things You have to let be lost Some battles, some battles You have to leave unfought. Then the truth just wastes away In all we dare not say. And in all we can't explain But I faithfully remain.

Ben Harper

8 Wastes Quotes #133746
#12. Mediocre design provably wastes the world's resources, corrupts the environment, affects international competitiveness. Design is important.

Fred Brooks

8 Wastes Quotes #134106
#13. Love's but the frailty of the mind, When 'tis not with ambition joined; A sickly flame, which if not fed expires; And feeding, wastes in self-consuming fires.

William Congreve

8 Wastes Quotes #137664
#14. Satan never wastes a fiery dart by aiming at a spot covered by armor. The bull's eye is located dead center in our inconsistency. That's where the enemy plans to bring us down.

Beth Moore

8 Wastes Quotes #138168
#15. Life wastes nothing. Over and over again every molecule that has ever been is gathered up by the hand of life to be reshaped into yet another form.
p 259

Rachel Naomi Remen

8 Wastes Quotes #167743
#16. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.

John Adams

8 Wastes Quotes #168143
#17. Love grows. Lust wastes by Enjoyment, and the Reason is, that one springs from an Union of Souls, and the other from an Union of Sense.

William Penn

8 Wastes Quotes #170088
#18. Slow and steady wins the race, then wastes no time grinding salt-caked glass in your open wounds.

R. K. Milholland

8 Wastes Quotes #173821
#19. Pray, always pray; when sickness wastes thy frame, Prayer brings the healing power of Jesus' name.

A.B. Simpson

8 Wastes Quotes #176729
#20. All I ask is to be held above the barren wastes of want.

Wilfred Owen

8 Wastes Quotes #184677
#21. In life as well as in art Zen never wastes energy in stopping to explain; it only indicates.

Alan Watts

8 Wastes Quotes #194083
#22. By furthering the use of ethanol, farmers are presented with the opportunity to produce a cash crop by collecting their agricultural wastes.

Richard Lugar

8 Wastes Quotes #194236
#23. It's a travesty when a woman wastes herself.

Jill Alexander Essbaum

8 Wastes Quotes #207313
#24. No matter how dark the room gets I can always see. It looks emptier when I put the lights on so I don't do it if I can help it. Brightness disagrees with me: it hurts my eyes, wastes electricity and encourages moths, all sorts of things. I sit in the dark for a number of reasons.

Janice Galloway

8 Wastes Quotes #208152
#25. Monday is a sloppy umbrella day, which makes everybody a little blue. Cole, dropping by my office in the morning, wastes no time in blowing off steam. "You can TAKE this DAY and SHOVE IT where the SUN DOESN'T SHINE," he growled.
"Too late. Somebody already DID THAT.

Giorge Leedy

8 Wastes Quotes #240092
#26. For this, deep waters whelm the fruitful lea, Wars ravage, famine wastes, plague withers, nor Shall cease till men have chosen the better part.

George MacDonald

8 Wastes Quotes #242756
#27. Nature rarely wastes a winning strategy.

Diane Ackerman

8 Wastes Quotes #246152
#28. The savior of a living thing owns the living thing. The destroyer of a living thing slays and wastes life, so he does not own a living thing. The living swan belongs to the savior, not the slayer.

Ama H. Vanniarachchy

8 Wastes Quotes #263090
#29. The how thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile ifs but goes right to work on the creative how.

Norman Vincent Peale

8 Wastes Quotes #265128
#30. A bad process wastes your brain cycles. A good process leverages them to maximum advantage.

Anonymous

8 Wastes Quotes #271964
#31. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it becomes. Don't take life too seriously. Live a life full of serenity, not of regrets.

Douglas Pagels

8 Wastes Quotes #281115
#32. The main expressed goal for oceanographers during International Geophysical Year, 1957/8, was to study "the use of ocean depths for the dumping of radioactive wastes." This wasn't a secret assignment, you understand, but a proud public boast. In

Bill Bryson

8 Wastes Quotes #1189222

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top