Top 36 8 Tracks Quotes

#1. I mean, we sit around and we go, you know, 'Torture doesn't work.' Well, it's been around for 5,000 years. Most stuff that doesn't work goes the way of the dodo pretty quick, like waterbeds and 8-tracks and things like that.

Adam Carolla

8 Tracks Quotes #1708513
#2. I had a portable 8-track player under all my ramps, cranking one of my four 8-tracks - Cars/'Candy-O,' Ramones/'Road To Ruin,' Cheap Trick/'Heaven Tonight' and the first Devo record. I don't remember skating without music.

Jeff Ament

8 Tracks Quotes #143347
#3. Furo Costas. The Rager. You, my friend, are an imbecile. You could have killed me twenty times, on the Tracks. I'm surprised you're not dead.
Ro shrugs, happily. It's nothing he hasn't heard before, and nothing he doesn't see as a compliment.

Margaret Stohl

8 Tracks Quotes #68908
#4. I think it was 'Tales of Topographic Oceans' on 8-track that was the funniest thing because it would fade out in the middle of a song and fade back in again, and when the tracks change, it was quite amusing.

Chris Squire

8 Tracks Quotes #910401
#5. Like a speeding train
I am passing by...
I don't know
where I'm heading
with whom or why
all I know is that
I will never, ever
pass from here again
all I know is I'm skidding forward
on this track of life.

Sanober Khan

8 Tracks Quotes #70226
#6. We hear so many records these days that are done with click tracks, as opposed to a drummer.

Wayne Coyne

8 Tracks Quotes #71165
#7. Set in a nameless colonial country, in an unspecified era, Katie Kitamura's second novel tracks the fortunes of a landowning family during the first waves of civil unrest.

Sarah Hall

8 Tracks Quotes #73755
#8. You can't tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks.

James Patterson

8 Tracks Quotes #74003
#9. Day baseball is now dead for all practical purposes. Sooner or later, the game will be played in its entirety at night, and as I've said before, then baseball will be squarely in the amusement, the entertainment business along with wrestling, midget auto racing and the trotting tracks.

Larry MacPhail

8 Tracks Quotes #75148
#10. If hope is a feeling that can defeat fear,
then at that time I walked uphill through a bed of snow, my tracks were of joyful determination.

Angelica Hopes

8 Tracks Quotes #84083
#11. I pull a lot of the stuff that I play off the rhythm tracks - and Keith Richards has been one of the main contributors to my inspirational playing.

Bobby Keys

8 Tracks Quotes #85061
#12. I'm not following anybody's tracks, I'm making my own baby.

Picabo Street

8 Tracks Quotes #86222
#13. I know that suffering gives us new perspectives and helps us to clarify our real value. I know that suffering has helped me to clarify my relationships ... Perhaps suffering stops us in our tracks and forces us to confront what is real within ourselves and in our environment.

Thea Bowman

8 Tracks Quotes #92121
#14. No one wants to wait for tracks to buffer or spend hours searching through a Web site to find their favorite song.

Daniel Ek

8 Tracks Quotes #95641
#15. Even her powders and face paint couldn't disguise the age lines and gripe lines that ran as deep as the railway tracks some said were bound to cross our mountain any day so.

Jane Yolen

8 Tracks Quotes #99222
#16. When 'Tracks' first came out, I was courted by Sydney Pollack. I had lunch with him, and he opened the conversation with, 'Honey, you ain't gonna like what I'm gonna do to your book.' I really liked him, but I turned him down, because - well, I was stupid. I also turned down a great deal of money.

Robyn Davidson

8 Tracks Quotes #99681
#17. You should have seen this coming,' they said. I did see it coming. I saw it coming the way you see a train coming when you're tied to the tracks.

Margaret Andrews

8 Tracks Quotes #99874
#18. A good traveler leaves no tracks.

Lao-Tzu

8 Tracks Quotes #109069
#19. I worked on the tracks so they sounded as good as possible in there ... I wanted to make something that was for the night.

Kieran Hebden

8 Tracks Quotes #113726
#20. There were a rare few in this world who could stop me in my tracks, but it was only Elizabeth who could bring me to my knees.

A.L. Jackson

8 Tracks Quotes #26525
#21. This very easy divorce had become very difficult. I thought I was in the express lane and it was all fast tracks from there. Think again.

Brenda Perlin

8 Tracks Quotes #1039
#22. It was incredibly cheesy set with torches [TV's Survivor] - it looked like the lobby of the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland. And here as some guy pulling names out of a coconut, and I said, 'This is the thing that has made American mass media stop in their tracks?

Tom Hanks

8 Tracks Quotes #1632
#23. Oh Lord, I've been so selfish, so consumed with myself I haven't been able to see anyone else's pain but my own. I've let anger blind me. I've let self-righteousness stop me in my tracks and keep me from having the kind of relationship with you that I want. I need to let it go.

Lynette Eason

8 Tracks Quotes #1897
#24. There are people in every time and every land who want to stop history in its tracks. They fear the future, mistrust the present, and invoke the security of a comfortable past which, in fact, never existed.

Robert Kennedy

8 Tracks Quotes #1982
#25. All the earth is seamed with roads, and all the sea is furrowed with the tracks of ships, and over all the roads and all the waters a continuous stream of people passes up and down - traveling, as they say, for their pleasure. What is it, I wonder, that they go out to see?

Gertrude Bell

8 Tracks Quotes #5967
#26. I started composting in 1970 by taking my food scraps out behind where I lived and burying them in a hole next to the railroad tracks - and green things started to grow there!

Ed Begley Jr.

8 Tracks Quotes #17074
#27. Even if you don't sing on your tracks, if you know how to sing, it'll probably help you out.

SonReal

8 Tracks Quotes #17455
#28. I get up and pace the room, as if I can leave my guilt behind me. But it tracks me as I walk, an ugly shadow made by myself.

Rosamund Lupton

8 Tracks Quotes #19010
#29. Track accountability is the best way to describe it. You're looking to see which dog accounts for the most tracks in the smoothest manner.

Edward Higgins White

8 Tracks Quotes #64309
#30. It's a weird sound [ "Animals"] inspired by a hip hop drum loop. I listen to a lot of hip hop tracks and it's not used quite often in House currently. I chopped up the loop and edited it so you wouldn't recognize the original.

Martin Garrix

8 Tracks Quotes #28001
#31. On Earth you have to spend a lot of time traveling in between places, be it on roads or on rail tracks or in careers or relationships.

Matt Haig

8 Tracks Quotes #36025
#32. Our glass train, on fragile tracks
Beneath bombs that fall like the flood
To wash away the shards
- But all this sorrow will recede
And we will leave
Two by two
And until then, I will only think of you.

Danny M. Cohen

8 Tracks Quotes #37223
#33. Then I have a head mounted display which actually was designed for the military to do synchronized building entries and that's looking down at my hands, so projected on the big screen behind me, you can see my hands as I'm putting the tracks together.

Thomas Dolby

8 Tracks Quotes #42287
#34. I was living on the wrong side of the tracks in Evanston, Illinois, in a home for boys. We had these Jackson 5 records. I really related to their voices - they were about my age, but they were doing it.

Eddie Vedder

8 Tracks Quotes #46399
#35. When taking a photo, I tend to look for one of the following: depth, symmetry, color or contrast. All of those things catch my eye to the point where I stop dead in my tracks to capture whatever it is that I've seen.

Connor Franta

8 Tracks Quotes #63347
#36. Out of all the medical advancements in human history I'm still most in awe of that tiny little piece of toilet paper that can stop a gushing razor cut in its tracks.

Gregor Collins

8 Tracks Quotes #64139

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top