Top 13 8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes

#1. Glancing at the bottle of tequila in Tate's hand, Logan questioned much more calmly than he felt, "How full was that?"

Tate lifted the quarter-empty bottle and shrugged. "Unopened. Why?

Ella Frank

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #181016
#2. Oh let us not be condemned for what we are. It is enough to account for what we do.

James Fenton

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #184516
#3. For he who loses all often easily loses himself.

Primo Levi

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #222899
#4. True religion is that which does not let you stumble.

Dada Bhagwan

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #309645
#5. With ignorant masses, the travel back in time is not only a possible travel, but it is the only travel!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #431979
#6. Trolls can smell the rainbows, trolls can smell the stars," it whispered sadly. "Trolls can smell the dreams you dreamed before you were ever born. Come close to me and I'll eat your life.

Neil Gaiman

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #535827
#7. When people sleep, others stay awake to effect changes in the world. Every other person wakes up in the morning to a totally different world

Gossy Ukanwoke

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #764949
#8. The church has an unconditional obligation to the victims of any ordering society, even if they do not belong to the Christian community.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1338137
#9. Yeah, totally. I punch myself in the arms a lot. It's a real problem.

Courtney Summers

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1503067
#10. The best gift, and investment, you can give your child is your time

Kevin Heath

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1517929
#11. My mother was devoted to helping people - with my father's money! - who had great voices but didn't have the financial means to study music. He and my mum gave away dozens of music scholarships, and my mum opened a school in town, introduced opera to children and created fantastic programmes.

Salma Hayek

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1611650
#12. Consideration and Esteem surely follow command of Language as Admiration waits on Beauty

Jane Austen

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1643845
#13. Remember that ofttimes the wisdom of God appears as foolishness to men, but the greatest single lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and a man obeys, that man will always be right.

Thomas S. Monson

8 Seconds Movie Love Quotes #1759083

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top