Top 32 8 Letter Word Quotes

#1. Trust is just another five letter word, one that comes before not,

Ellen Hopkins

8 Letter Word Quotes #6340
#2. That's the way to come to the Word of God. Read it as though it were His love letter to you.

Howard G. Hendricks

8 Letter Word Quotes #26791
#3. He's meeting his girl now, a girl not much older than 14. A five-and-ten-cents store Cleopatra, a four letter word.

Kurt Vonnegut

8 Letter Word Quotes #49304
#4. I am sure that no one coming to this ceremony expected a High Court judge to use the occasion to talk about that four-letter word, love. But that's a good thing. In life, never be predictable. It's so uncool.

Michael Kirby

8 Letter Word Quotes #52185
#5. Life is a four-letter word.

Lenny Bruce

8 Letter Word Quotes #70977
#6. Bored is a four-letter word.

Jill M. Singleton

8 Letter Word Quotes #89533
#7. (My proudest moment as a child was the time I beat my uncle Pierre at Scrabble with the seven-letter word FARTING.)

Tina Fey

8 Letter Word Quotes #121636
#8. Do I rue a life wasted doing crosswords? Yes, but I do know the three-letter-word for regret.

Robert Breault

8 Letter Word Quotes #131977
#9. I guess it was only fitting that to them PUNK was a four letter word. However, to people like Dylan and I-punk was our hearts-our souls. We grew up with a lot of uncertainties. To be a teenager isn't always pretty, and our music reflected that.

Brian Joyce

8 Letter Word Quotes #148528
#10. Sex is a three letter word even the worst speller in the world can spell.

Chloe Thurlow

8 Letter Word Quotes #168638
#11. And what is love but a four-letter word for trouble?

Elizabeth Cunningham

8 Letter Word Quotes #171875
#12. BEN-HUR." Esther returned the letter to her father, while a choking sensation gathered in her throat. There was not a word in the missive for her
not even in the salutation had she a share
and it would have been so easy to have written "and to thine, peace." For the first time

Lew Wallace

8 Letter Word Quotes #182220
#13. Hope was supposed to be a good thing, but it was starting to feel like every other four-letter word you're not supposed to say.

Elizabeth Scott

8 Letter Word Quotes #217997
#14. BOOK, a four-letter word for truth serum" -Kevin 'Freak' from Freak's Dictionary
"Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick pg 161

Rodman Philbrick

8 Letter Word Quotes #233562
#15. I recognized Meg's swirly handwriting and crooked my index finger into the side of the envelope to rip it open. There was no letter. Just a picture.
A picture of Meg holding a picture of me.
The word HOME echoed through my body like a rifle shot.

Laura Anderson Kurk

8 Letter Word Quotes #243096
#16. You say love is just a four letter word.

Bob Dylan

8 Letter Word Quotes #253052
#17. One result of family failure has been the loss of dignity. No better example can be found than in the use of language. [Language has been reduced to] a four-letter word in movies, on television, in comedy routines, and in real life.

Billy Graham

8 Letter Word Quotes #265818
#18. That's a wonderful word: maybe. I watched maybe stretch out, long and starry. The letter y looked as fiery as the tail of a comet; it looped around our shoulders, connecting us all together.

Natalie Lloyd

8 Letter Word Quotes #276692
#19. If. A two-letter word for futility.

Sidney Sheldon

8 Letter Word Quotes #280124
#20. Look," he said. "We'd like you to return the salary." "Oh, is that all?" I said. "Heck. That's easy. The answer is no." "What?" "No." "No?" "What part of that two-letter word don't you understand, Brad?" I asked. "Was it the vowel that threw you, or the consonant ?

John Scalzi

8 Letter Word Quotes #289709
#21. Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.

Joe Biden

8 Letter Word Quotes #303988
#22. The most disgusting four letter word in the English language is 'cage'.

Philip Wollen

8 Letter Word Quotes #306799
#23. The walls are covered -crammed- with writing. No. Not writing. They are covered with a single four-letter word that has been inscribed over and over, on every available surface.
Love.

Lauren Oliver

8 Letter Word Quotes #312619
#24. This is a Possible Letter. Until the last second, when I write your name beside that word "Dear," all
those sheets and months ago, this is a Possible Letter, pregnant with potentiality. I am very powerful
right now. I am all ready to mine the possibilities, make one of them fact.

China Mieville

8 Letter Word Quotes #312978
#25. Personally I've never put much store by honesty- I mean how can you trust a word whose first letter you don't even pronounce

Lorrie Moore

8 Letter Word Quotes #338501
#26. Work is a four-letter word that ends with "K.

Donald Allen Kirch

8 Letter Word Quotes #346340
#27. The four-letter word for psychotherapy is Talk.

Eric Hodgins

8 Letter Word Quotes #359219
#28. There is a vibrational effect in every action, just as there is vibration that rings from every letter in every word.

Suzy Kassem

8 Letter Word Quotes #384873
#29. It's why we oppose Citizens United from that right-wing Supreme Court. In 2012, I also said the Tea Party "acted like terrorists" and called a donut shop manager in Milwaukee who wanted lower taxes a "smartass." And I said the number one issue is a three-letter word, J-O-B-S." I'm proud of who I am.

Joe Biden

8 Letter Word Quotes #390495
#30. I spent every night until four in the morning on my dissertation, until I came to the point when I could not write another word, not even the next letter. I went to bed. Eight o'clock the next morning I was up writing again.

Abraham Pais

8 Letter Word Quotes #394293
#31. You cannot ... transmute some incoherent mixture of words into sense merely by introducing the three-letter word "God" to be its grammatical subject.

Antony Flew

8 Letter Word Quotes #398815
#32. Because of my serious attitude
I am able to change
the message into a word
and the word
in just : One Letter!
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle
October 8, 2016

Petra Hermans

8 Letter Word Quotes #1488945