Top 15 79 Years Old Quotes

#1. When you're in college, you really don't know where you're going to end up, but you know who you want to be along that journey.

Dan Rosensweig

79 Years Old Quotes #2771
#2. Romance always involved a bit of deceit.

Paul Russell

79 Years Old Quotes #61058
#3. You owe others a happy disposition

Dennis Prager

79 Years Old Quotes #111655
#4. I don't want to be here when my latest work of accidental art is discovered.

Becca Fitzpatrick

79 Years Old Quotes #139060
#5. My boobs are, like, huge, my whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L.A., I found places like Frederick's of Hollywood that make bras for [strippers].

Sofia Vergara

79 Years Old Quotes #140783
#6. The sage never strives for the great, and thereby the great is achieved.

Laozi

79 Years Old Quotes #144575
#7. Throughout the nation's history, the national destiny of the United States has been understood in antimilitaristic, libertarian terms.

Hans Morgenthau

79 Years Old Quotes #634339
#8. No one pretends that Shakespeare was (divinely) inspired, and yet all the writers of the books of the Old Testament put together, could not have produced Hamlet.

Robert G. Ingersoll

79 Years Old Quotes #709396
#9. A single girl who needs nobody makes people uncomfortable, and my mom is right in this, appearance is everything, and appearing to have no one is like swimming alone in the middle of the ocean with a flesh wound.

Elissa Schappell

79 Years Old Quotes #757019
#10. Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success...and I will simply say, "good Karma.

K. Crumley

79 Years Old Quotes #1061201
#11. Anything can happen, in spite of what you're pretty sure should happen.

Richard Feynman

79 Years Old Quotes #1159701
#12. An artist is like a woman who can do nothing but love, and who succumbs to every stray male jackass.

Heinrich Boll

79 Years Old Quotes #1458820
#13. You independent women these days don't need to play by the old rules anymore. Embrace it. Chase your man. But be sensible.' (Daisy's Nanna, 'Friendship on Fire', p. 400)

Danielle Weiler

79 Years Old Quotes #1461038
#14. Why volunteer to fight in wars that contribute nothing for our security and undermine our Constitution? More and more Americans are beginning to realize that the government has little to do with "defending our freedoms" or stopping terrorism.

Ron Paul

79 Years Old Quotes #1537778
#15. My native land is all lands,
In no particular direction.
My monastery is the solitary mountains,
In no particular place.
My family is all the beings of the six realms.

SHABKAR

79 Years Old Quotes #1649350

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top