Top 8 788 Remington Quotes

#1. The gorgeous breathlessness and thrilling pulse
those are sensations that the years have layered on top of the initial emptiness, like sheet after sheet of silk covering a bare table. More than fifty years later I can only see the cloth; the table has been obscured.

Tash

788 Remington Quotes #131534
#2. The cross is Gods way of taking away all of our accusations, excuses, and arguments.

Rob Bell

788 Remington Quotes #230846
#3. Artists paint not for their own enjoyment but to share their vision with others.

John Kurtz

788 Remington Quotes #269339
#4. The things that can restore us have to get in, too. This is what the wisdom of an open heart is all about. All the spiritual traditions speak of this but I love the Tibetan tradition: "A spiritual warrior always has a crack in his heart because that is how the mysteries can get in."

Mark Nepo

788 Remington Quotes #310431
#5. I've wanted to do it for years, but every attempt at it has turned into another tune. We have actually taken a different approach, we're doing a lot of sampling - we're even sampling bits of Flash!

Peter Banks

788 Remington Quotes #564706
#6. Guards! Summon the holy kitty litter! Mr. Scruffy demands poopsies!

Rich Burlew

788 Remington Quotes #591716
#7. There is no army, no fortress, no giant that can stand against our God. No one. I have seen with my own eyes. I have walked through the bottom of the sea. On dry ground. I have watched as he humiliated Egypt and brought the mighty Pharaoh low.

Connilyn Cossette

788 Remington Quotes #1474034
#8. Deep inside, our integrity sings to us whether we are listening or not. It is a note that only we can hear. Eventually, when life makes us ready to listen, it will help us to find our way home.

Rachel Naomi Remen

788 Remington Quotes #1798235

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top