Top 9 78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes

#1. Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.

Max Planck

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #184134
#2. If someone harmed or tortured or killed one of my children I'd feel everything almost anyone else would feel. I'd probably have intense feelings of revenge. But these feelings would fade. In the end they're small and self-concerned. Only the grief would last.

Galen Strawson

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #245439
#3. Now that I no longer desire all, I have it all without desire.

San Juan De La Cruz

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #248075
#4. Lately, he had been thinking. He'd been thinking that his life didn't reflect everything going on inside his head.

Nathan McCall

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #474452
#5. There were eleven publishers in New York City, and when it was all over, I think it went down to four or five, and then finally just the three of them, the Big Three.

Dan DeCarlo

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #1131735
#6. The history of apartheid-era South Africa is incredibly sad and at times infuriatingly incomprehensible.

Henry Rollins

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #1294456
#7. He does not achieve through other men nor for other men, he achieves through and for himself alone, then offers it to others.

Ayn Rand

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #1393817
#8. You are beautiful. You are unique. Your heart holds celestial love which flows like a mighty river through you to nourish the universe.

Debasish Mridha

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #1498964
#9. In the, Dei Verbum, there is a great statement of Vatican II: The bible is the word of god but in the words of men.

Robert E. Barron

78 Rpm Record Sleeves Quotes #1774762

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top