Top 14 75 Character Quotes

#1. Brahma emerged from the right side of Mahesa, Vishnu from the left and Nilarudra from his heart. In the beginning, intoning AUM, Sadasiva created the universe. Siva is Pranava and Pranava is Siva.

Ramesh Menon

75 Character Quotes #7517
#2. People are tired of the status quo. You see that in various movements in and out of our [the Republicans]party, but most candidates are offering hollow rhetoric, not specific solutions.

Carly Fiorina

75 Character Quotes #45010
#3. I can remember when safe sex meant a padded headboard.

Bob Monkhouse

75 Character Quotes #214094
#4. A fashion plate, a rock star in his own mind, Megamind is more showman than deadly menace.

Will Ferrell

75 Character Quotes #384965
#5. Is the future of humanity really about clouds you can't see and chips you can't eat?

Mal Fletcher

75 Character Quotes #577050
#6. Hope is the anchor for the heart.

Lailah Gifty Akita

75 Character Quotes #599319
#7. True, I am young, but for souls nobly born valor doesn't await the passing of years.

Pierre Corneille

75 Character Quotes #685518
#8. A stronghold is a mind-set impregnated with hopelessness that causes the believer to accept as unchangeable something that he/she knows is contrary to the will of God. P. 24

Ty Adams

75 Character Quotes #780747
#9. I think that anything that you do, any accomplishment that you make, you have to work for. And I've worked very hard in the last ten years of my life, definitely, and I can tell you that hard work pays off. It's not just a cliche.

Cameron Diaz

75 Character Quotes #966725
#10. It happened in Miami, in Coral Gables, a great big ol' Cuban wedding. It was pretty intense.

Jon Secada

75 Character Quotes #1002787
#11. An enormously vast field lies between "God exists" and "there is no God." The truly wise man traverses it with great difficulty. A Russian knows one or the other of these two extremes, but is not interested in the middle ground. He usually knows nothing, or very little.

Anton Chekhov

75 Character Quotes #1056578
#12. I just didn't lock into being in the right role in the right big movie and it going huge. I did never really make the leap to hyperspace. Who's to say that it can't still happen. I just enjoy working, and feel fortunate to be doing the things that I am doing.

Jake Busey

75 Character Quotes #1259057
#13. Superman has evolved continually in the comic books over the course of 75 years. He couldn't even fly for years in the original comic books. Kryptonite wasn't added until the '60s. All sorts of things like this. If a character is going to remain vital, he does have to change with the times.

David S.Goyer

75 Character Quotes #1370542
#14. I do have a vague recollection of reviving the cover of The Beatles' 'Every Little Thing,' but I don't know if that was just our riffing on it in rehearsal. I don't think we ever did it actually in the show.

Chris Squire

75 Character Quotes #1688203

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top