Top 15 714 Tickets Quotes

#1. She wondered how Dr. Watson - a clever man in his own right - had lasted so many years without bashing his roommate over the head out of sheer frustration.

Emma Jane Holloway

714 Tickets Quotes #57666
#2. If you lose the power to laugh, you lose the power to think.

Clarence Darrow

714 Tickets Quotes #77350
#3. Time is the best preserver of righteous men.

Pindar

714 Tickets Quotes #147673
#4. Anyone who wonders what Imps look like in their Middle Years would be perhaps more than satisfied with Shelby's Phiz at the moment, - Malice undiminish'd, with a Daily Schedule that leaves him too little time to express it.

Thomas Pynchon

714 Tickets Quotes #305238
#5. A striking feature of moral and political argument in the modern world is the extent to which it is innovators, radicals, and revolutionaries who revive old doctrines, while their conservative and reactionary opponents are the inventors of new ones.

Alasdair MacIntyre

714 Tickets Quotes #493223
#6. To me, the most perfect screenplay ever written will be one word, when you finally reduce it down to that. Until then, writing will be an imperfect form of communication.

Sylvester Stallone

714 Tickets Quotes #560245
#7. I knew I wanted to be a father; I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely.

Mike Myers

714 Tickets Quotes #575829
#8. If anyone wants to save the planet, all they have to do is just stop eating meat. That's the single most important thing you could do. It's staggering when you think about it. Vegetarianism takes care of so many things in one shot: ecology, famine, cruelty.

Paul McCartney

714 Tickets Quotes #711304
#9. With more success you'll have more confidence.

Bill Guru

714 Tickets Quotes #742444
#10. Life may have knocked you down on the outside but the key to a great life is to learn how to get back up on the inside. Always let your spirit soar.

Timothy Pina

714 Tickets Quotes #906640
#11. My youngest son's pre-school class was recently asked what their dads do for work. The responses were things like, my dad sells money, and my dad figures stuff out. My son said, 'I've never seen my dad do work.' It's true. Skateboarding doesn't seem like real work, but I'm proud of what I do.

Tony Hawk

714 Tickets Quotes #1173421
#12. I was forced to enter the basement of my soul and look directly at what was hidden there, and to choose, in the face of it all, not death but life.

Henri Nouwen

714 Tickets Quotes #1550795
#13. Let's practice motivation and love, not discrimination and hate.

Zendaya

714 Tickets Quotes #1673726
#14. If you are not careful you will end up living the illusions that others have created for you.

Steven Redhead

714 Tickets Quotes #1805862
#15. Books are a habit-forming drug.

Agatha Christie

714 Tickets Quotes #1853573

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top