Top 15 70 Years Of Age Quotes

#1. You cannot go to someone who is 65 or 70 years of age and tell 'em, 'This program that you retired relying on is now being pulled out from underneath you.'

Marco Rubio

70 Years Of Age Quotes #660840
#2. I practice every day. I've been doing it since I was eight.

Herb Alpert

70 Years Of Age Quotes #17759
#3. You must make the effort yourself. The Masters only point the way.

Gautama Buddha

70 Years Of Age Quotes #118703
#4. What's the going price for a stay-in-the-kitchen wife with big boobs and no demands?

Ira Levin

70 Years Of Age Quotes #216763
#5. Elephants can live to an age of up to 70 or 80 years and they have a good memory. It could be they come across an area that is experiencing a drought. Then they continue on their path and run into people.

Richard Leakey

70 Years Of Age Quotes #292244
#6. I like to think that my works flow like music. That may be one reason I work in large groups versus one picture of one thing; it's the flow of the whole series that counts.

William Eggleston

70 Years Of Age Quotes #330551
#7. It is estimated that raising the retirement age to 70 would cut the shortfall by about 36%. But this proposal has some drawbacks. Women and men who have worked jobs that require manual labor all of their lives may not physically be able to do work until they are 70 years old.

Steve Israel

70 Years Of Age Quotes #375607
#8. Today can be better than the worse of yesterdays, but tomorrow can never replace the best of yesterdays.

Anthony Liccione

70 Years Of Age Quotes #415999
#9. Is there really a lilac bush?"
"Hell yes, there is. I nearly killed it when I fell off the roof and landed in the middle of it, but it was tougher than it looked. Kind of like another Lilac I know.

Amie Kaufman

70 Years Of Age Quotes #724321
#10. That dichotomy, in which the male half of a partnership wants a kitten in the kitchen and a tiger in the bedroom, is incredibly emotionally draining and confusing for women, whether they're married or not.

Jenny Block

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1077838
#11. This veridic nose arrives everywhere a quarter of an hour before its master. Ten shoemakers, good round fat ones too, go and sit down to work under it out of the rain.

Cyrano De Bergerac

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1094061
#12. A disorderly patient makes the physician cruel.

Publilius Syrus

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1455385
#13. We were not always 70, or rather our 70 is an accumulation of all the other ways we were. Our 5-year-old selves became our 10-year-old selves, and so on and on; and if we unpack our selves, the full album appears. Every moment is a part of the following moment, and we are all a continuum.

Anne Roiphe

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1545421
#14. When you're 20 you can put a ton of old-age prosthetics on and be an old guy, but when you're 70 you can't play a 20-year-old.

Bob Odenkirk

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1630696
#15. We are at the beginning of a new era of immunochemistry, namely the production of "antibody based" molecules.

Cesar Milstein

70 Years Of Age Quotes #1713038

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top