Top 18 7 Habits Of Highly Quotes

#1. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren't busy denying them. Read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

John Spence

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #559577
#2. that goes well, we will follow with discussions of Raving Fans, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Gung Ho!; and The Road Less Traveled. All of these books can help us understand

Harry Paul

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1241581
#3. I never wanted to be in movies. In a sense, I'm still a failure because I wanted to be a star on the stage.

Kirk Douglas

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1638123
#4. With his trademark counterintuitive logic how the habits of highly successful people pale in

Malcolm Gladwell

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1557686
#5. I'm not a film-school guy. I was a high-school dropout. I was on a nuclear submarine. I was an electrician. I was a house painter.

David Ayer

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1538754
#6. Mark Twain once opined in his homey way: "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.

Dan Simmons

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1483579
#7. You are the one who can stretch your own horizon.

Edgar Magnin

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1475582
#8. Christianity's job, in the words of George Fox, is to live in the "power, life, light, seed and wisdom, by which we may take away the occasion of wars.

Amos Smith

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1455826
#9. At the end of the warehouse was a dais constructed from pallets of books: stack of vampire novels, walls of James Patterson thrillers, and a throne from about a thousand copies of something called The Five Habits of Highly Aggressive Women.

Rick Riordan

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1438924
#10. Actually, highly successful people don't think about time much at all. Instead, they think about values, priorities, and consistent habits.

Kevin Kruse

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1282717
#11. Never believe a man can change a woman
those men are pretenders
who think
that they created women
from one of their ribs

Nizar Qabbani

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #1148977
#12. It's a beautiful moment when somebody wakes up to this reality, when they realize God created them so other people could enjoy them, not just endure them.

Donald Miller

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #922024
#13. When they look at a beautiful view, most people see their memories, not the view!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #794975
#14. They reckon you feel love in your heart but that's bollocks. True love, the type what strikes you down and makes you change for ever, you feel that kind of love in every fucking organ inside you.

Nicola Monaghan

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #685692
#15. If a war has to happen, a war has to happen.

Dar Williams

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #502121
#16. You can do anything with beer that you can do with wine. Beer is great for basting or marinating meat and fish.

Grant Wood

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #362159
#17. What makes LSU is the environment and the fans and those guys wearing the jerseys. They're really good players.

Urban Meyer

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #209663
#18. Can we, then, set aside the impatience that the Internet tends to breed, and the habits of being distracted which our highly compacted modern lives create, in order to focus on what really matters?

David F. Wells

7 Habits Of Highly Quotes #161497

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top