7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 8 famous quotes and sayings about 7 deadly sins of leadership to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 8 7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes

#1. I still have my original love for acting. That's why I feel so lucky. I think that's what sustains me in the sort of leaner times. - Author: Dennis Quaid
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #180740
#2. Even a selected display of one's early work will be a naked history of one's struggle to receive an education in economics and love. - Author: John Cheever
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #254315
#3. Great accomplishment seems imperfect,
Yet it does not outlive its usefulness.
Great fullness seems empty,
Yet it cannot be exhausted. - Author: Laozi
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #276821
#4. My father from long habit took a book with him to the table and then, remembering my presence, furtively dropped it under his chair. - Author: Evelyn Waugh
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #369790
#5. Until someone invented a fang condom, she'd continue stealing from the blood bank. - Author: Kresley Cole
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #563500
#6. Your strategy is the road map for bringing your goals to fruition ... Ask yourself, 'What are the steps I need to take to achieve this goal?' Be careful not to overwhelm yourself by taking on too much at once. - Author: Lauren Mackler
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #664340
#7. Think about all the good things of your life. Never think about your difficulties. Forget yourself, and concentrate on being of service as much as you can in this world, and then, having lost your lower self in a cause greater than yourself, you will find your higher self: your real self. - Author: Peace Pilgrim
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #970071
#8. I want to tell Quebecers that are listening: if you want to get back to the goal of creating a country, only a majority government can do it, a sovereigntist government of the Parti Quebecois. - Author: Pauline Marois
7 Deadly Sins Of Leadership Quotes #1077310

Famous Authors

Popular Topics