Top 30 7 Come 11 Quotes

#1. What we learned on September 11 is that the unthinkable is now thinkable in the world.

John Ashcroft

7 Come 11 Quotes #572
#2. Before 9/11, absolutely, there were concerns about terrorism; but the world fundamentally changed.

Richard Fadden

7 Come 11 Quotes #3076
#3. A release on September 16 quoted the claim of the assistant secretary for labor at OSHA that tests show 'it is safe for New Yorkers to go back to work in New York's financial district.' (OSHA's responsibility extends only to indoor air quality for workers, however.)

National Commission On Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States

7 Come 11 Quotes #3710
#4. In the aftermath of September 11, you can't - as Tony Blair was so fond of suggesting - draw a line under historical events. They don't go away. They come back.

Nick Harkaway

7 Come 11 Quotes #3872
#5. Speaking as a New Yorker, I found it (9/11 event] a shocking and terrifying event, particularly the scale of it. At bottom, it was an implacable desire to do harm to innocent people.

Edward Said

7 Come 11 Quotes #4575
#6. I had my first kiss when I was 11, but I think I've blocked it out of my mind because it was so bad. I'm not even sure it counts as a kiss.

Niall Horan

7 Come 11 Quotes #4656
#7. When we sell a kilo of bean coffee in Uganda, we get one dollar per kilo. The same kilo, when it is processed [and sold in Britain], goes for $10, $11 or even more a kilo. That is the same situation [price disparity] that goes for all raw materials.

Yoweri Museveni

7 Come 11 Quotes #4940
#8. Do you want to have a career that goes beyond, you know, 11 minutes in a 22-minute television show every week? Some people don't. That's fine.

Jason Alexander

7 Come 11 Quotes #5236
#9. So I think, if September 11 taught us anything, it taught us that we're vulnerable, and vulnerable in ways that we didn't fully understand.

Condoleezza Rice

7 Come 11 Quotes #5874
#10. Tie Society, a start-up in Washington, D.C., stocks more than 300 designer ties - each of which, if bought, would cost an arm and a leg. For a monthly fee of $11, subscribers receive a box of sanitized ties to use, and they can change their tie selection monthly.

Jeremy Rifkin

7 Come 11 Quotes #8919
#11. The classic statement on polarization comes from Christ: 'He that is not with me is against me.' (Luke 11:23) He allowed no middle ground to the moneychangers in the Temple. One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.

Saul Alinsky

7 Come 11 Quotes #9576
#12. We know that after September 11, there were still terrorists around. We do get continuing information that they're intent on causing some damage and harm to not only U.S. interests but allied interests.

Richard Armitage

7 Come 11 Quotes #10120
#13. The 9/11 commission recommended the appointment of a national intelligence director with budgetary authority to better coordinate the work of the intelligence community and resolve differences.

Ronald Kessler

7 Come 11 Quotes #10506
#14. Prayer is the most powerful weapon we have in our spiritual arsenal to stand against the world's greatest enemy, the one who presents himself as an angel of light [2 Corinthians 11:14].

Billy Graham

7 Come 11 Quotes #10721
#15. I was in NYC during 9/11; it happened on a Tuesday, I was on stage Thursday. It was a small crowd, but it took about 10 days and comedy clubs were packed.

Bill Burr

7 Come 11 Quotes #11697
#16. On the most Scottish thing he'd ever seen: I was going through a town called Bathgate at around 11 o'clock at night. And there was a guy leaning and pissing against a front door. He then took out his keys and went inside.

Frankie Boyle

7 Come 11 Quotes #11848
#17. This is deeply disturbing. Congress provided loans to help businesses hurt by the Sept. 11 attacks, not to be used as an accounting gimmick to cover up this administration's failure to provide for small businesses.

John F. Kerry

7 Come 11 Quotes #11954
#18. Why does a tragedy like 9/11 change everything about air travel, but numerous gun massacres CHANGE NOTHING?

Justine Bateman

7 Come 11 Quotes #11959
#19. In a brave new world, a post-September 11 world, anyone is going to make certain mistakes. The mistakes that have been made on homeland security, on protecting our Nation from another terrorist attack, are mistakes of omission. We are simply not doing enough.

Chuck Schumer

7 Come 11 Quotes #12026
#20. For years, even before 9/11, I've been trying to warn that the threat from amateur biolabs will ultimately turn out to be far more troublesome than leakage from military labs - perhaps even more costly and deadly than nuclear terrorism.

Greg Bear

7 Come 11 Quotes #15366
#21. JER29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Anonymous

7 Come 11 Quotes #16704
#22. When terrorists blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon, Reagan was frustrated and furious, as Bush was after 9/11. But he didn't stick us in a war in the Middle East with no exit.

Douglas Brinkley

7 Come 11 Quotes #18486
#23. Companies are always being bought and sold. The markets are always moving; you have to be on top of your position. And in the U.S., the market is never closed for more than three days. The only time the market was ever closed was 9/11. I think it may have been closed the whole week.

Karen Finerman

7 Come 11 Quotes #20094
#24. When kids were busy playing at the age of 11, I was singing for the heroine of 'Shastra.'

Sunidhi Chauhan

7 Come 11 Quotes #21572
#25. George W. Bush brought a lot of minorities into his administration, which was a positive thing, and they had some issues that they wanted to press, but 9/11 really gave them direction. It gave them a purpose.

Josh Brolin

7 Come 11 Quotes #22715
#26. As a matter of international law, the United States is in an armed conflict with al-Qa'ida, the Taliban, and associated forces, in response to the 9/11 attacks, and we may also use force consistent with our inherent right of national self-defense.

John O. Brennan

7 Come 11 Quotes #23421
#27. 10. Both the North Tower and the South Tower collapsed just as their respective fires were dying down, even though this meant that the South Tower, which had been hit second, collapsed first.

David Ray Griffin

7 Come 11 Quotes #24520
#28. I got a job as soon as I could - 11 or 12. I started babysitting and then I got a part-time job at a pharmacy in England. I just remember loving the feeling of going out and buying my own clothes! I'd go bargain-hunting and get secondhand vintage stuff.

Natasha Bedingfield

7 Come 11 Quotes #24610
#29. Will someone please explain to me the logic that says we can trust someone with a Boeing 747 in bad weather but not with a Glock 9 millimeter?

Zell Miller

7 Come 11 Quotes #25659
#30. I trained to be a priest - started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind.

Johnny Vegas

7 Come 11 Quotes #1877200

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top