Top 34 7 7 Bombing Quotes

#1. I condemn what happened in Madrid, but it is suspicious. If tomorrow there will be another bombing, in France for example, who will gain power? Of course not Jacques Chirac, but Le Pen.

Walid Jumblatt

7 7 Bombing Quotes #39
#2. House Speaker John Boehner says President Obama should have clearly outlined his exact plans before bombing Libya. Apparently it's only Iraq where you don't have to do that.

Jay Leno

7 7 Bombing Quotes #541
#3. Suppose I criticise Iran. What impact does that have? The only impact it has is in fortifying those who want to carry out policies I don't agree with, like bombing.

Noam Chomsky

7 7 Bombing Quotes #22321
#4. I got booted out third, but to me [Last Comic Standing] was a lot like Rambo II ... I don't really remember much ... there was rats, people bombing, screaming, yelling, and a middle aged guy with a shaved chest got beat by somebody from the Viet Cong.

Rob Cantrell

7 7 Bombing Quotes #32525
#5. Kids flew B-17s in daylight bombing raids over Germany in World War II. Kids fought in Korea and Vietnam.

Dan Jenkins

7 7 Bombing Quotes #44075
#6. Take the example of my daughter. A lot of people were speaking out about education when the Taliban were bombing schools in Swat Valley, but Malala's voice was like a crescendo. It spread all around the world. She was the smallest but her voice was the biggest, because she was speaking for herself.

Ziauddin Yousafzai

7 7 Bombing Quotes #53990
#7. A similar statement appears in the US Strategic Bombing Survey Summary Report (European War) (30 September 1945): The great lesson to be learned in the battered towns of England and the ruined cities of Germany is that the best way to win a war is to prevent it from occurring.

George C. Marshall

7 7 Bombing Quotes #69133
#8. The Sudan bombing is a blot on the Clinton presidency, and a blot it ought to remain.

Timothy Noah

7 7 Bombing Quotes #83137
#9. I would guess, I would surmise that some of the more spectacular bombings are done by al Qaeda suiciders.

George W. Bush

7 7 Bombing Quotes #113770
#10. Curtis Le May wants to bomb Hanoi and Haiphong. You know how he likes to go around bombing.

Lyndon B. Johnson

7 7 Bombing Quotes #120763
#11. I would like to ask a question. Would this sort of war or savage bombing which has taken place in Vietnam have been tolerated for so long, had the people been European?

Indira Gandhi

7 7 Bombing Quotes #128570
#12. Bombing teaches you how badly you want to become a comedian. Because unless it's a burning desire, you'll quit when the consistent bombing becomes too much to take.

Franklyn Ajaye

7 7 Bombing Quotes #128984
#13. Stopping Vieques bombing range good; sooner is better.

Ed Pastor

7 7 Bombing Quotes #130469
#14. Once you are a victim of a bombing, you enter a risk group to which they will not sell insurance.

Ernst Zundel

7 7 Bombing Quotes #145657
#15. It all went back to problems we had talked about before, you know, such as the British not believing in formation bombing and not believing in daytime bombing.

Stuart Symington

7 7 Bombing Quotes #150865
#16. Now I am writing this diary in English, which for me is not the language of intimacy or love, but an attempt at distance and sanity, a means of recalling normality.

Jasmina Tesanovic

7 7 Bombing Quotes #157174
#17. When the Allies bombed the Italians on the island of Pantelleria in June, 1943, General Spaatz, of the United States Air Corps, concluded that bombing can reduce to the point of surrender any first-class nation now in existence, within six months.

Paul Fussell

7 7 Bombing Quotes #170526
#18. Any jackass can talk about bombing Iran.

Chris Matthews

7 7 Bombing Quotes #185105
#19. When you want something, all the Universe conspires to helping you achieve it.
The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
Just ask..

Victoria Aldridge Washuk

7 7 Bombing Quotes #191821
#20. When I was 19, I thought I wanted to be an English civil servant. It was the most exotic thing at the time - can you imagine, in the middle of the IRA bombing campaigns? I saw an ad inviting Irish applicants for an induction course, so I signed up.

Colm Toibin

7 7 Bombing Quotes #203260
#21. To the extent that the (ISIS's) advance is a series of urban revolts against the government of PM Nouri al-Maliki, the US would end up bombing ordinary city folk. For the US to be bombing Sunni towns all these years later on behalf of Mr. al-Maliki would be to invite terrorism against the US.

Juan Cole

7 7 Bombing Quotes #225035
#22. The definition of terrorism has to be more precise, so that we are able to discriminate between, for example, what it is that the Palestinians are doing to fight the Israeli military occupation and terrorism of the sort that resulted in the World Trade Center bombing.

Edward Said

7 7 Bombing Quotes #230687
#23. I was against the Iraq war I was against the Afghan war I was against bombing Libya and Syria but to be quite honest and with a heavy heart because more innocent people are gonna be killed....We have to step in and help wipeout ISIS!

Cal Sarwar

7 7 Bombing Quotes #237385
#24. On the rue de la Crosse, the Hotel of Bees becomes almost weightless for a moment, lifted in a spiral of flame, before it begins to rain the pieces back to the earth

Anthony Doerr

7 7 Bombing Quotes #260707
#25. The history of domestic terrorism is long. The Haymarket bombing occurred in Chicago in 1886.

Jeffery Deaver

7 7 Bombing Quotes #261211
#26. I don't want to be callous about it, but we all seemed to get over the Oklahoma bombing pretty quickly, and we're never going to get over 9/11.

Daniel Woodrell

7 7 Bombing Quotes #268692
#27. The most racist, nastiest act by the USA, after human slavery, was the bombing of Nagasaki. Not of Hiroshima, which might have had some military significance. But Nagasaki was purely blowing away men, women, and children.

Kurt Vonnegut

7 7 Bombing Quotes #270686
#28. did highlight the case of Najibullah Zazi. In 2009, Zazi was arrested just days before he and friends were allegedly planning to carry out a suicide bombing in the New York City subway. According to Alexander, Zazi was swept up in a dragnet called "Operation High-Rise." The

Julia Angwin

7 7 Bombing Quotes #273814
#29. Heaven opened and the water hammered down, reviving the reluctant old well, greenmossing the pigless pigsty, carpet bombing still, tea-colored puddles the way memory bombs still, tea-colored minds.

Arundhati Roy

7 7 Bombing Quotes #276695
#30. The only place you and I disagree is with regard to the bombing. You're so goddamned concerned about the civilians, and I (in contrast) don't give a damn. I don't care." ... "I'd rather use the nuclear bomb ... Does that bother you? I just want you to think big.

Richard M. Nixon

7 7 Bombing Quotes #305224
#31. The chances to get involved in the service after seeing a delicious growth hack are higher than after bombing with requirements to confirm the e-mail. Growth

Aladdin Happy

7 7 Bombing Quotes #307602
#32. I am pleased though that there's a possibility of a diplomatic solution [in Syria]. I remain somewhat skeptical, but I am pleased that it's a possibility and I think people like myself who've been arguing for delaying this bombing, have allowed this diplomatic possibility to occur.

Rand Paul

7 7 Bombing Quotes #327301
#33. By the time I auditioned for 'Aliens in America,' the July 7 bombing had happened in London. So I'd had those experiences where I would get onto the Tube, and people would get off. So there was a lot about Raja that I understood.

Adhir Kalyan

7 7 Bombing Quotes #1666826
#34. After the bombing of Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941, the United States would enter, in a formal way, what had been up to that date strictly a European conflict. Marcus Garvey's prophecy about the European scramble to maintain dominance over the whole world was now a reality.

John Henrik Clarke

7 7 Bombing Quotes #1770620

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top