Top 13 679 Clean Quotes

#1. Going to a psychiatrist has become one of the most dangerous things a person can do.

Peter Breggin

679 Clean Quotes #129829
#2. I focus for periods of time on creative work and I'm very insular during those times - not a lot of socializing. I play when I want. That means I can take off on a retreat, catch a matinee, make friends. My core desired feelings are my time management system.

Danielle LaPorte

679 Clean Quotes #164560
#3. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry By Fredrik Backman This

Fredrik Backman

679 Clean Quotes #186588
#4. Moreover, people have become accustomed to reading to escape as opposed to reading to think.

Leigh M. Lane

679 Clean Quotes #232256
#5. Books are almost always better than the movies made from them, because there are things books do well and things movies do well, but usually those things don't overlap: the same with comics and animation.

Bill Watterson

679 Clean Quotes #238128
#6. I don't think we're supposed to say [expletive deleted] anymore.

Kelly Sue DeConnick

679 Clean Quotes #251530
#7. Don't you ever let another put their hands on something that's already yours, because you might end up breaking your own heart.

Jonathan Anthony Burkett

679 Clean Quotes #399142
#8. At a pool party, with everybody around, a guy and I had sex in the pool, but nobody knew it.

Krista Allen

679 Clean Quotes #648581
#9. That person who declares that there is always something wrong is always doing something to make things wrong.

Christian D. Larson

679 Clean Quotes #834904
#10. I think the depth, what children can handle and what they're interested in, is much deeper than I think what people assume. I think it's why sometimes we make things too simple for them.

Angelina Jolie

679 Clean Quotes #973054
#11. I don't believe I have been compromised. At least not past redemption. -Isabella Weston

Sara Lindsey

679 Clean Quotes #1058990
#12. You can't tell me anything about family life. I've had plenty to last me.' 'But it's not all like that,' I objected. 'Near enough. It's all being under somebody's thumb.

Willa Cather

679 Clean Quotes #1346740
#13. I went to film school at UT Austin. I learned a lot, and that school's good for puking up all your bad movies early and quick. But ultimately, no one can teach you to be an artist.

Jay Duplass

679 Clean Quotes #1496774

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top