Top 14 67 Kiyosaki Quotes

#1. If there's one operation for a disease, you know it works. If there are 15 operations, you know that none of them work.

Sherwin B. Nuland

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #57655
#2. Col. 1:12-13 Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you for a share of the allotted portion of the saints in the light; who delivered us out of the authority of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

Witness Lee

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #321756
#3. What I'd love to do is every now and then go, 'Oh my God, I've got this amazing idea for 'Doctor Who.'

Neil Gaiman

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #335742
#4. And he wondered if Aelin was somehow watching the archipelago, and the seas, and the skies, as if she might never see them again.

Sarah J. Maas

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #372702
#5. Sometimes, you feel like you've sold your soul. But if I win the lottery, I'm going to buy it back.

Mark Addy

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #440566
#6. As a dancer, I was always the physical comedy girl. I love it so much.

Anne Fletcher

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #522005
#7. And Avery looks up at just that moment and sees the blue-haired boy glancing his way.
Some of us applaud. Others look away, because it hurts too much.

David Levithan

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #704105
#8. We'll have music, such sweet music, and wine, heh, the red will run, and we'll put some wrongs aright.

George R R Martin

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #843476
#9. Hope is desire and expectation rolled into one.

Ambrose Bierce

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #941030
#10. I'm not a prophet; I can only use historical reality to come to a view of the future, and my view is that Africa will return to being African and not European. The advent of colonialism was foreign to the country itself, but it will return to what it was before the Europeans arrived.

Wilbur Smith

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #1058111
#11. The stakes in conflict do not change. Battle determines who will control the wealth or its equivalent.

Frank Herbert

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #1158512
#12. It makes me envious of anybody who can say truly that they don't care what anybody thinks of what they do, because I care a lot about the people who like my stuff.

John Darnielle

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #1445796
#13. Poverty is obsolete and hunger is abolished

W.S. Gilbert

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #1474621
#14. We've seen so many films now, that you have to be on par with the best films that have preceded you. You just can't make any movie and it will be good.

Keenen Ivory Wayans

67 Kiyosaki Quotes #1868927

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top