Top 12 647 English Muffins Quotes

#1. Movement always helps. A world of thoughts occurred to her whenever she rode a train, and a lesser world whenever she went for a walk.

Elizabeth Hay

647 English Muffins Quotes #4821
#2. Your mind is your belief hotspot -the center where the issues of life emanate from.

Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha

647 English Muffins Quotes #283050
#3. And I was angry because the media took racism seriously - or pretended to - but with sexism, they rarely bothered even to pretend.

Gloria Steinem

647 English Muffins Quotes #432520
#4. First drafts are for learning what your novel or story is about. Revision is working with that knowledge to enlarge & enhance an idea, to reform it ... Revision is one of the true pleasures of writing.

Bernard Malamud

647 English Muffins Quotes #488905
#5. The pursuit of love is like falconry.- chronicle of death foretold

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

647 English Muffins Quotes #635852
#6. According to the orthodox Christian's Bible, all religions do not lead to God.

Fritz Ridenour

647 English Muffins Quotes #822573
#7. Luck is what happens to you when fate gets tired of waiting

Gregory David Roberts

647 English Muffins Quotes #1283521
#8. No cricket should be played for at least a month anywhere in the world after a World Cup.

Kapil Dev

647 English Muffins Quotes #1395480
#9. It's like all my life I've been this tower standing at the edge of the ocean for some obscure purpose, and only now, almost eighteen years in, has someone thought to flip the switch that reveals that I'm not a tower at all. I'm a lighthouse. It's like waking up. I am incandescent.

Laini Taylor

647 English Muffins Quotes #1408261
#10. Every human character appears only once in the history of human beings. And so does every event of love.

Isaac Bashevis Singer

647 English Muffins Quotes #1594619
#11. We have a Bill of Rights, we have trial by jury. We have a notion that you are - you're innocent until you're proven guilty. We have all these things.

Joe Biden

647 English Muffins Quotes #1726263
#12. The most important medicine is tender love and care.

Mother Teresa

647 English Muffins Quotes #1772837

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top