Top 9 61 Inspiring Quotes

#1. Wheresoever we seek our own, there we fall from love.

Thomas A Kempis

61 Inspiring Quotes #553833
#2. Every chemical that makes it into your bloodstream - be it through your lungs, stomach, or skin - meets up with your liver at some point. Since your liver is your body's best defense when it comes to filtering out all those toxins, you need to treat it well.

Suzanne Somers

61 Inspiring Quotes #588025
#3. It's hard to kill a man when everyone's eyes are on him. Make them love you, make them hate you. I don't care. Just make them look at you.

Nora Sakavic

61 Inspiring Quotes #654554
#4. Creative fantasy, because it is mainly trying to do something else ... may open your hoard and let all the locked things fly away like cage-birds.

J.R.R. Tolkien

61 Inspiring Quotes #704091
#5. The darkness always teemed with unexplained sound - and yet he sometimes shook with fear lest the noises he heard subside and allow him to hear certain other fainter noises which he suspected were lurking behind them.

H.P. Lovecraft

61 Inspiring Quotes #929464
#6. Lahore, the second largest city of Pakistan, ancient capital of the Punjab, home to nearly as many people as New York, layered like a sedimentary plain with the accreted history of invaders from the Aryans to the Mongols to the British.

Mohsin Hamid

61 Inspiring Quotes #1260673
#7. My message is a peaceful one and I hope that the idea will spread.

Paul McCartney

61 Inspiring Quotes #1299481
#8. There may not be one Truth - there may be several truths - but saying that is not to say that reality doesn't exist.

Margaret Atwood

61 Inspiring Quotes #1727801
#9. I am happy to be alive, as long as I can paint.

Frida Kahlo

61 Inspiring Quotes #1737605

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top