Top 17 6 Years Movie Quotes

#1. I tried to get a baseball movie made a couple of years ago and I don't think it didn't happen because I was a woman, but because sports movie don't sell internationally.

Callie Khouri

6 Years Movie Quotes #385541
#2. I tried to, from my very early years, I've been an inveterate movie goer and still am and I, I love the medium. So what I, what I draw and what I'm still doing, is part of that particular orientation.

Jack Kirby

6 Years Movie Quotes #979614
#3. Years ago, even prior to 9/11, I did a movie called "The Siege." I did a lot of research with the FBI and the CIA. And I was amazed at that time (I guess we might all know it now) how little information they shared with each other. So after that, I'm not surprised by anything.

Denzel Washington

6 Years Movie Quotes #969013
#4. The first set I remember was 'Ghostbusters.' It was a scene in which the street erupted. I remember even at seven years old thinking, 'Wow, if you direct a movie, you can break the streets of New York.'

Jason Reitman

6 Years Movie Quotes #737362
#5. I'm obsessed with Michael Fassbender. He's unbelievable. I think he's a modern day Brando. Every movie that he's done in the past couple years, I just died for him. He's extremely fascinating.

Melissa Benoist

6 Years Movie Quotes #677582
#6. I was six years old when I saw my first Godard movie, eight when I first experienced Bergman. I wanted to be a director when I was fourteen.

Julie Delpy

6 Years Movie Quotes #637927
#7. When I was eight years old I went to visit my brother who was working on a movie of the week with my mother and I saw how much fun he was having and I decided I wanted to try it too.

Mackenzie Astin

6 Years Movie Quotes #611155
#8. Eli: In all these years I've been carrying it and reading it every day, I got so caught up in keeping it safe that I forgot to live by what I learned from it.

Book Of Eli Movie

6 Years Movie Quotes #529017
#9. I lost faith in the Oscars the first year I was a movie critic - the year that Bonnie and Clyde didn't win.

Roger Ebert

6 Years Movie Quotes #518143
#10. The first movie I really clicked with was 'Die Hard' when I was 6 years old, which is crazy that I was watching it that young. That was the one that made me want to become an actor.

Jack Reynor

6 Years Movie Quotes #21962
#11. In primary school when I was 6-7 years old, I always go to theater with my uncle, and I don't know why I like the atmosphere, dark only. The screen has some lighting, that kind of things, you can see the movie star and so that's why I like movies.

Andrew Lau

6 Years Movie Quotes #377140
#12. There are so many factors when you think of your own films. You think of the people you worked on it with, and somehow forget the movie. You can't forgive the movie for a long time. It takes a few years to look at it with any objectivity and forgive its flaws.

George A. Romero

6 Years Movie Quotes #367406
#13. Ten years before Matrix, ten years before Crouching Tiger - I wanted to do a Hong Kong action movie.

Robert Mark Kamen

6 Years Movie Quotes #140865
#14. About 25 years ago, I was in an apartment, and next door, they put on the radio, so I struck the wall with my fist, but they did not put the radio down. I took a tool and banged until I made a hole through the wall. It was like a comedy movie.

Klaus Kinski

6 Years Movie Quotes #133631
#15. I did 'Bridge to Terabithia' when I was around 6 years old, but for my first movie, I was 5.

Bailee Madison

6 Years Movie Quotes #112478
#16. I worked with James Orange and Hosea Williams as a teenager, and he's portrayed in the movie by Wendell Pierce. So, for me to be able to come in, 20 years after working with them as a teenager, and to portray Reverend James Orange in 'Selma' is mind-blowing.

Omar Dorsey

6 Years Movie Quotes #72791
#17. I was probably 8 years old; my mom let me stay up one night. She's like, 'You have to see this movie.' It was 'A Streetcar Named Desire,' and it was on TV, and it was a big deal. And I saw Marlon Brando, and I was like, 'Oh, my God.' That's where it started.

Mark Ruffalo

6 Years Movie Quotes #34192

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top