Top 11 6 Nations Funny Quotes

#1. My eyes were drawn to him as if my world was black and white and he was a rainbow.

L S May

6 Nations Funny Quotes #51347
#2. I am associate of God's kind, I am in fraternity with divinity;I am not ordinary

Anyaele Sam Chiyson

6 Nations Funny Quotes #239824
#3. Money in property is dead money. It doesn't help the country. It's funny how the U.K., Ireland and Spain are the most property-obsessed nations in Europe and yet are also the ones suffering the most.

Peter Hargreaves

6 Nations Funny Quotes #337728
#4. Epcot Center also features pavilions built by various foreign nations, where you can experience an extremely realistic simulation of what life in these nations would be like if they consisted almost entirely of restaurants and souvenir stores.

Dave Barry

6 Nations Funny Quotes #563253
#5. How many radio shows I did is lost to memory now; it's in the hundreds - maybe even close to being in the thousands - for the span of years from the time I was eight till I was about fifteen.

Mel Torme

6 Nations Funny Quotes #626915
#6. I'm just happy our nations are on the same page of keeping shitty reality TV on the air. Small world!

Kristen Schaal

6 Nations Funny Quotes #742531
#7. The worst job I ever had was as a forensicologist for the United Nations. One time I thought I'd come across the mass grave of a thousand snowmen, but it turns out it was just a field of carrots.

Milton Jones

6 Nations Funny Quotes #1086791
#8. It's the only way to beat the monsters."
"It's not the only way," I say.
"No?" she asks, surprised.
"You can always become a monster too.

Pierce Brown

6 Nations Funny Quotes #1269548
#9. I go home in a state of unspeakable bliss, and waltz in imagination, all night long, with my arm around the blue waist of my dear divinity.

Charles Dickens

6 Nations Funny Quotes #1603823
#10. Felix can't act his way out of a box." "Boxes are tricky," Felix said, frowning. "And sometimes they're taped shut.

Shannon Hale

6 Nations Funny Quotes #1728713
#11. Be able to analyze statistics, which can be used to support or undercut almost any argument.

Marilyn Vos Savant

6 Nations Funny Quotes #1800398

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top