Top 32 6 Months Together Quotes

#1. 'The Client List' is my baby. I always tell people, 'It took nine months to put this project together because it is my baby.' And, it really did take that long!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

6 Months Together Quotes #10646
#2. I've done the being-miserable-apart thing for the last three months and it blows. I'm ready to try the scared-shitless-together part.

Georgia Cates

6 Months Together Quotes #14232
#3. We do not intend to part from the Americans and we do not intend to be satellites. I am sure they do not want us to be so. The stronger we are, the better partners we shall be; and I feel certain that as the months pass we shall draw continually closer together with mutual confidence and respect.

Harold Macmillan

6 Months Together Quotes #35912
#4. There had been a computer he had also built himself on the farthest corner of the room, but he had sold that a couple of months ago to buy me a necklace. I wore it then, it was two silver hearts linked as one. That's what he and I were, we we're one.

Natalie Valdes

6 Months Together Quotes #67145
#5. Basically it starts with four months of training, just basic stretching, kicking and punching. Then you come to the choreography and getting ready to put the dance together.

Keanu Reeves

6 Months Together Quotes #100924
#6. It's the difference between having a couple of dates, dating for a few months, or having a marriage and living together for eight years or so. It's easy to look back fondly on the ones that were somewhat short.

Brigid Brannagh

6 Months Together Quotes #139639
#7. We may be together for another six months - a year - there's no knowing. At the end we're certain to be apart. Do you realize how utterly alone we shall be?

George Orwell

6 Months Together Quotes #171177
#8. She'd meant to tell him that morning. Then he'd surprised her with this trip, and she couldn't ruin it. It was the first time they'd had a day together in what - three months?

Rick Riordan

6 Months Together Quotes #175596
#9. I had wanted to play drums since the age of 9 when I saw a drum set in the window of a music store for the first time. We took lessons at a local music school and began playing together after about 6-9 months of lessons.

Jack Irons

6 Months Together Quotes #213530
#10. I think the hardest part about anything you do for 18 months is just keeping yourself together for 18 months.

Martin Freeman

6 Months Together Quotes #311251
#11. Together with a team of financial and legal experts I have spent months exploring all possible alternatives to bankruptcy but to no avail.

Shane Filan

6 Months Together Quotes #340546
#12. Time after time during the next six months, he would put me together again.

H.W. Brands

6 Months Together Quotes #354204
#13. I may not have seen my girlfriend for two or three months, but then we can spend two or three months together solidly. It's swings and roundabouts.

Douglas Booth

6 Months Together Quotes #388084
#14. The unions and the auto companies have been unable to put a deal together that fundamentally restructures the industry. It needs to get done. The only way it's really going to get done is in bankruptcy court. They should have done it six months ago they should do it now.

Tim Pawlenty

6 Months Together Quotes #394666
#15. She plays with her bracelet. "You guys have been together for like four months, right?" "Uh, yeah." "If you're not comfortable with Matt, then maybe you should move on." I look up. "Who says I'm not comfortable with him?" "Your vagina.

Anonymous

6 Months Together Quotes #455378
#16. This past Christmas, I told my girlfriend for months in advance that all I wanted was an Xbox. That's it. Beginning and end of list, Xbox. You know what she got me? A homemade frame with a picture of us from our first date together. Which was fine. Because I got her an Xbox.

Anthony Jeselnik

6 Months Together Quotes #487752
#17. Sometimes it made him [Degas] furious that he could not find a chink in my armor, and there would be months when we just could not see each other, and then something I painted would bring us together again.

Mary Cassatt

6 Months Together Quotes #501261
#18. He'd made her feel what Barrons made me feel. Bigger than I could possibly be, larger than life, on fire with possibilities, ecstatic to be breathing, impatient for the next moment together. She'd been happy in those last months, so alive and happy.

Karen Marie Moning

6 Months Together Quotes #516038
#19. You can't spend months insulting almost every group imaginable and then expect everyone to suddenly sing kumbaya together.

Kevin James Shay

6 Months Together Quotes #537506
#20. When you wake up tomorrow, another day is behind you. The days add up; the weeks run together; the months become years.

John Grisham

6 Months Together Quotes #575066
#21. You saved me, Judd. Months ago and that night in the rain and the day in the woods and today and every day we're together, you always save me. You're my knight."
Giving me a heartbreakingly beautiful smile, Judd took my hand. "And you're my angel.

Bijou Hunter

6 Months Together Quotes #585240
#22. That was the way with grief: it left you alone for months together until you thought that you were cured, and then without warning it blotted out the sunlight.

Josephine Tey

6 Months Together Quotes #604940
#23. You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened ... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.

Tupac Shakur

6 Months Together Quotes #608516
#24. Here we spent so much time together - eight months of our lives almost - and it was so great because we all got so close and that really made us not afraid to improve with each other.

Emmy Rossum

6 Months Together Quotes #610777
#25. What if Barack Obama established a Presidential Advisory Committee that would meet once every couple of months, bringing together the former presidents for a conference in order to seek their collective wisdom? There is a wealth of experience in former presidents that generally goes untapped.

Tony Campolo

6 Months Together Quotes #631922
#26. Maybe all the events of the last few months had occured for just one reason - to bring Thad and me together. Perhaps our being here on the Titanic wasn't pre-destination, but rather, destiny.

Suzanne Weyn

6 Months Together Quotes #656510
#27. All "months" work together for the good of those who love the Lord! ... all the days of this month will work together for your goodness!

Israelmore Ayivor

6 Months Together Quotes #674799
#28. I never could get close enough to you. In the months we were together, all I wanted was to love you more, to become part of you.

Bella Andre

6 Months Together Quotes #740349
#29. Ninety per cent of the drugs were for him and ten per cent for Natasha, a woman who remained an impenetrable mystery to him during the six months they lived together. The only thing he felt certain about was that she irritated him; but then, who didn't?

Edward St. Aubyn

6 Months Together Quotes #768157
#30. It's like the specter of segregation has brought the city of Dickens back together again." I decided to give my new career as City Planner in Charge of Restoration and Segregation another six months. If things didn't work out, I could always fall back on being black.

Paul Beatty

6 Months Together Quotes #772500
#31. It's a job and we're going to work together for six months, so let's have a good time.

Desmond Harrington

6 Months Together Quotes #785147
#32. I never really got the book together for the thing, so I had all the songs and the characters. But by the time we'd gotten it on the road and I'd been doing it for 18 months, oh God, I couldn't wait to move on to something else.

David Bowie

6 Months Together Quotes #831216

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top