Top 100 6 God Quotes

#1. James 4:6: God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

Kris Vallotton

6 God Quotes #182107
#2. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. 6 God sets the lonely in families,c he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #1509014
#3. DAY 10 Thinking about My Purpose POINT TO PONDER: The heart of worship is surrender. VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Surrender your whole being to him to be used for righteous purposes." ROMANS 6:13B (TEV) QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What area of my life am I holding back from God?

Rick Warren

6 God Quotes #1714
#4. Yeah, but before anything, I think in 6 years somehow I've grown up to have a beautiful home, 2 beautiful stepchildren, a beautiful husband, my family is healthy and happy. I'm financially ok and I do what I love for a living. That's what I think, and I think god, how did I get so lucky.

Angelina Jolie

6 God Quotes #4314
#5. Don't hyperventilate about something that happened at 9:00 in the morning when the grace of God is trying to reward you at 6:00 in the evening.

Jeffrey R. Holland

6 God Quotes #7674
#6. God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us. 6

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #7712
#7. Jesus's awake. Shame unto the storm!

Israelmore Ayivor

6 God Quotes #18511
#8. According to all that God commanded [Noah], so he did. Noah did "according to all that God commanded him, so he did" (Genesis 6:22). Therein lies the key and secret to Noah's faith. When God told him to do something, he did it. He was a man who took God at His word.

David Jeremiah

6 God Quotes #20121
#9. Mathois said, 'The nearer a man comes to God, the more he sees himself to be a sinner. Isaiah the prophet saw the Lord and knew himself to be wretched and unclean (Is. 6:5).

Benedicta Ward

6 God Quotes #48430
#10. Faith cannot be about absolute certainty in the letters of the Bible and wrath against those who don't comply (Ephesians 2:15). It has to be about overwhelming trust in God's love,6 which as the apostle Paul confirms, is beyond the letter of law and narrow legalistic interpretations.

Amos Smith

6 God Quotes #62173
#11. Finaly, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
-Ephesians 6:10-11

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #67093
#12. For to us a child is born,
for to us a son is given,
and the government shall be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Isaiah 9:6

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #74802
#13. In times of difficulty, if we die to self and put God's will first (Matt. 6:33), we can be sure that He will either take us out of the trouble or bring us through.

Warren W. Wiersbe

6 God Quotes #88454
#14. If you believe that your needs were met because you prayed, then you make God the parent who reacts only when the baby cries. Matthew 6:25-34.

Felix Wantang

6 God Quotes #103078
#15. Be strong and of good courage. do not fear of be afraid of them ; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. he will not leave you or forsake you. Deut.31:6.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #127309
#16. If we have been diligent to hide the Word of God in our hearts, and if we continue to labor over that Word, we can be assured that in the time of harvest we will reap a bountiful reward if we faint not. (See Galatians 6:9.)

T.D. Jakes

6 God Quotes #161247
#17. The equilibrium of power between God and Human is getting so close; God has built the planet in 6 days and today we can destroy it within half a day.

M.F. Moonzajer

6 God Quotes #176502
#18. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let Your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard Your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7

Shelley Hitz

6 God Quotes #194180
#19. You should secretly give from what you have to those in need, so that you receive from God, Who sees in secret, a hundred times more, as well as life eternal in the age to come (cf. Mt. 6:4; Mk. 10:30).

Gregory Palamas

6 God Quotes #216056
#20. Een onberispelijke Levenswandel
bevraagt het Geweten :
Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle
December 6, 1972 - May 2053
The Neverending Story - Babaji
Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende
Amen

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #219760
#21. 6 weeks since the Rapture "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." Corinthians 15:50

Phillip W. Simpson

6 God Quotes #231400
#22. THE PREMIER COMMANDMENT. [Deut. 6:4, 5] Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.4 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #233041
#23. We relegate God to our spare time - but end up never having any spare time! Jesus said, "Seek first his kingdom" [Matthew 6:33 NIV].

Billy Graham

6 God Quotes #261744
#24. 6 The first job God gave humans was to manage and take

Rick Warren

6 God Quotes #274615
#25. If there's a God, and we have all this evidence that there's evolution, but He created the world only 6,000 years ago - what is the best and most logical explanation to reconcile those two things? I came up with - He came up with it, of course - that all things are fakeable.

David Javerbaum

6 God Quotes #290408
#26. God reveals Himself to us through Scripture and His creation; if we can't discern His will, the revelation serves no-purpose. Thus, God has given us knowledge (Proverbs 2:6). Since humans have limited capacity for all knowledge, He has also given us the ultimate gift--faith.

Samuel C. Tseng

6 God Quotes #292029
#27. 6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #297507
#28. God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied" (Matthew 5:6 NLT).

Various

6 God Quotes #311194
#29. Belief in God's sovereignty coupled with his promises to reward those who diligently seek him (Heb. 11:6) provides even more powerful incentive to pray.

Bryan Chapell

6 God Quotes #325219
#30. At the time, my 6-year-old kept thinking my character's name was "Sam Alone," which is kind of brilliant. The funny came out of Sam's sad core: the alcoholic, the sex addict, the person who thinks he's God's gift.

Ted Danson

6 God Quotes #334100
#31. Half at least of all morality is negative and consists in keeping out of mischief. The lords prayer is less than 50 words long, and 6 of those words are devoted to asking god not to lead us into temptation.

Aldous Huxley

6 God Quotes #334486
#32. A Good Example Is An Example :
Worldpoet 546
Netherlands, Tilburg, December 6, 1972
May 2053
God
Amen

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #341273
#33. The proud cannot accept the authority of God giving direction to their lives. (See Helaman 12:6.) They pit their perceptions of truth against God's great knowledge, their abilities versus God's priesthood power, and their accomplishments against His mighty works.

Ezra Taft Benson

6 God Quotes #347890
#34. It is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Tony Dungy

6 God Quotes #354363
#35. You cannot serve God and d money. [6]

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #369533
#36. God is a man of His word, He assures us that we'll succeed in every task, every assignment, every dream, every vision He gives us. And always uses catchphrases for us to cling on during tough times. 'Be strong and courageous' (Joshua 1:6).

Euginia Herlihy

6 God Quotes #377308
#37. For whenever we turn away from Christ, we 'are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace' (Heb. 6:6).

John R.W. Stott

6 God Quotes #379925
#38. Learn to thank God for the things you want but cannot have. Matthew 6:25-34.

Felix Wantang

6 God Quotes #388574
#39. Satan has usurped people so that they care only for their existence, not for God's purpose in their existence (Matt. 6:25, 31-33).

Witness Lee

6 God Quotes #390292
#40. The elect of God are those who hear the voice of the Lord, do not harden their hearts, gather with the Lord and his Church, magnify their callings, and, because of their purity, abide the day of the Savior's second coming (D&C 29:7; 33:6; 35:21; 84:34; Moses 7:62).

Robert L. Millet

6 God Quotes #390743
#41. JUNE 22 I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 Our glorious walk with God began with an act of faith that brought us into relationship with Jesus Christ as our Savior, but it doesn

Beth Moore

6 God Quotes #409470
#42. Give, and you will receive. You will be given much. Pressed down, shaken together, and running over, it will spill into your lap. The way you give to others is the way God will give to you" (6:38 NCV).

Various

6 God Quotes #412016
#43. That the most excellent method he had found of going to GOD, was that of doing our common business without any view of pleasing men, [Gal. i. 10; Eph. vi. 5, 6.] and (as far as we are capable) purely for the love of GOD.

Brother Lawrence

6 God Quotes #415149
#44. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon [4] his shoulder, and his name shall be called [5] Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #429815
#45. Because of me the whole human history changes.
Religion of Blue Circle
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
September 6, 2016
Babaji
Jan Goossens and Miet Weijters
The Archangel Gabriel
God
Amen
Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #439149
#46. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. - GALATIANS 6: 7

Paul The Apostle

6 God Quotes #479923
#47. At that exact moment, 6-0-0, the sun climbed over the skyline of oaks, revealing its full summer angry-god self. Its reflection flared across the river toward our house, a long, blaring finger aimed at me through our frail bedroom curtains. Accusing: You have been seen. You will be seen.

Gillian Flynn

6 God Quotes #487037
#48. 6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us l kneel before the LORD, our m Maker! 7. For he is our n God, and we are the people of his o pasture, and the sheep of his hand.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #539071
#49. is, in the words of The Westminster Shorter Catechism, "any want of conformity unto, or transgression of, the law of God" (Q. 14).6 Sin is mutiny, either by its omission ("want of conformity to") or its commission ("transgression of the law of God").

Rosaria Champagne Butterfield

6 God Quotes #549269
#50. Most of all, however, critics of black conservatives say we've forgotten where we came from. I may forget a federal budget number or, God forbid, to set the alarm clock for my weekly 6 a.m. flight to Washington, but I know exactly where I came from.

J. C. Watts

6 God Quotes #553355
#51. Q The Lord is at hand; 6 r do not be anxious about anything, s but in everything by prayer and supplication t with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #570049
#52. Father God, according to Your Word, without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to You must believe that You exist and that You reward those who earnestly seek You. (Heb. 11:6) Lord, I want to please You. Build faith in me so my life will honor the life of Your Son.

Beth Moore

6 God Quotes #599688
#53. Anyone can retire into a quiet place, wrote Evelyn Underhill, but it's the shutting of the door that makes the difference. Solitude is a time for stripping away everything in order to focus on God. (Matt 6:6)

Sue Monk Kidd

6 God Quotes #605732
#54. Now the soul says, 'Lord, where shall I go? You have the words of eternal life.' [John 6: 68] Here he centers, here he settles. It is the entrance of heaven to him; he sees his interest in God.

Joseph Alleine

6 God Quotes #637440
#55. Well mine is not gimmicky - it is the 6 food groups that God made, and exercising every day. Trying to think positively.

Richard Simmons

6 God Quotes #682858
#56. Your circumstances will lie to you. Your emotions will lie to you. Even other people will lie to you. But not God. And because of this, "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure" (Hebrews 6:19). Your identity is secure. Nothing going on in your life can change it.

Holley Gerth

6 God Quotes #682876
#57. Pray and trust God, and He will show you what to do at the right time. He will show you because He is a God Who never fails His children (see Deut. 31:6, 8). He is a God of faithfulness, and He always comes through.

Joyce Meyer

6 God Quotes #692098
#58. You have been told what is good and what Yahweh wants of you. Only this, that you live justly, love tenderly, and walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8)

Matthew Kelly

6 God Quotes #700425
#59. Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics of the Devil. Ephesians 6:11

Beth Moore

6 God Quotes #719258
#60. And since "God shows personal favoritism to no man" (Galatians 2:6), nothing and no one can block my destiny.

Deborah Smith Pegues

6 God Quotes #725073
#61. 6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #742873
#62. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. 5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers. 6 You destroy those who speak lies; the LORD abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #766893
#63. First, since by God's command all the saints daily ask for their sins to be forgiven (Matt.6:12), they confess themselves sinners. They do not ask in vain, for the Lord Jesus never bade us ask for something which he would not give us.

John Calvin

6 God Quotes #774095
#64. Referencing 2 Corinthians 4:6, Robert Hewitt compares jars of clay in the first century to the same value we would put on a cardboard box. Joni Eareckson Tada queries whether we would question God's right to leave some holes in the box in order to give glimpses of the treasure inside

Joni Eareckson Tada

6 God Quotes #785550
#65. 6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #791903
#66. Not much has changed in the past 6,000 years. We still hide from God because we know we're naked.

Ron Brackin

6 God Quotes #791994
#67. To be free is to share Freedom:
Religion of Blue Circle
Babaji
The Archangel Gabriel
God

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #792162
#68. Satan is a "roaring lion, [who] walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." And he will devour us unless we "put on the whole armour [or power] of God, that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." (See 1 Peter 5 and Ephesians 6)

Sheri Dew

6 God Quotes #804192
#69. A. W. Tozer once said, "Eternity won't be long enough to discover all that God is or praise him for all that he's done."6

Mark Batterson

6 God Quotes #824756
#70. 17For in it h the righteousness of God is revealed i from faith for faith, [5] j as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith." [6]

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #837115
#71. It's a reminder that it's not my offerings that delight God, but my joyful acceptance of His love that brings Him pleasure (see Hos. 6:6).

Suzanne Eller

6 God Quotes #841621
#72. 4 He shall call to the heavens from above, And to the earth, that He may judge His people: 5 "Gather My saints together to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice." 6 Let the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is Judge.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #855929
#73. You see the barren earth when We send water down upon it, stirring, sprouting and producing every sort of lovely species.* That because God is the Truth: He revives the dead and is capable of everything!
Quran-AlHaj(5,6)

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #856837
#74. I'm 5 foot 2. I wish I were 5' 6. Everyone who meets me says, 'Oh my God. You look so much taller in person.'

Emma Roberts

6 God Quotes #857423
#75. I Was Chosen. Since The Day I Was Born.
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle
Babaji
God

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #864894
#76. Possessions and accomplishments are not the only things we envy. We can envy a person's character and personality, instead of developing the gifts God has given us (Rom. 12:6). Think

Henry Cloud

6 God Quotes #895948
#77. God knows what you need because all you need is Jesus who is God.Matthew 6:25-34.

Felix Wantang

6 God Quotes #906386
#78. 1 Nephi 6:4 4 For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved.

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints

6 God Quotes #910916
#79. Thank God there aren't 1.6 billion Trumps.

Edward Leigh

6 God Quotes #948409
#80. We know that we deserve punishment and then, when we receive mercy instead, we discover grace. Romans 5:8 reads, "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." God gives forgiveness and imputes righteousness to us even though we are sinful and while we were His enemies (vv. 6, 8, 10).

Tullian Tchividjian

6 God Quotes #971528
#81. If the elect could perish then Jesus Christ should be very unfaithful to His Father because God the Father hath given this charge to Christ, that whomsoever He elected, Christ should preserve them safe, to bring them to heaven. John 6:39.

Christopher Love

6 God Quotes #984507
#82. Give all of your worries to God and let him iron your problems.
"do not be anxious about anything,but in everything,by prayer and pentition,with thanks giving, presnet your requests to God." philippians 4:6

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #1003475
#83. This is still the age of grace. God's offer of forgiveness and a new life still stands. However, the door will one day be closed. Someday it will be too late. This is why the Bible continually warns and challenges: "Now is the accepted time" [2 Corinthians 6:2 NKJV].

Billy Graham

6 God Quotes #1006544
#84. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:33

Tony Dungy

6 God Quotes #1014447
#85. When the slaughtered Lamb is seen 'in the midst of' the divine throne in heaven (5:6; cf. 7:17), the meaning is that Christ's sacrificial death belongs to the way God rules the world.

Richard Bauckham

6 God Quotes #1026667
#86. I Always Knew I Carry The Key ... To The Universal Human Race,
Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle

December 6, 1972
Netherlands, Tilburg

May 2053
Completely in Harmony
In Silence and By Silence
Amen
God

Petra Hermans

6 God Quotes #1047646
#87. In the Bible, man is only free to submit or be damned. His one freedom is the renunciation of that freedom. He finds his "salvation" by freely accepting his subjugation. The Christian ideal, says Saint Paul, is to be freely "subservient to God" (Romans 6:22).

Alain De Benoist

6 God Quotes #1062231
#88. 6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and i his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: j I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #1078336
#89. Remember ... that you are redeemed of the Lord [Ephesians 1:7]-that you are bought with a price [1 Corinthians 6:20], even the inestimable price of the precious blood of the Son of God ... Acquaint yourselves with Him in His word and holy ordinances.

William Samuel Johnson

6 God Quotes #1078521
#90. I'm sorry, I don't mean to judge, but I've read the gospels quite a few times, and it seems pretty clear that 'Christian values' are: 1-humility, 2-non-judgementalism, 3-caring for the poor, 4-compassion, 5-love, and 6-serving God.

Moby

6 God Quotes #1080741
#91. Peter and others who experienced the special filling on Pentecost Day (2:4) were filled with the Spirit again and again (4:8, 31; 6:5; 7:55) and so boldly spoke the word of God. That was just the beginning. The fullness of the Spirit affects all areas of life, not just speaking boldly (

John F. MacArthur Jr.

6 God Quotes #1083796
#92. The first priority of the family should be to establish a quality of relationship with each other that is a reflection of an authentic relationship with God. That may have been what Paul was aiming at when he wrote to the church in Ephesians 5 and 6 about the family.

Reggie Joiner

6 God Quotes #1085965
#93. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

Beth Moore

6 God Quotes #1121387
#94. Keep in mind God's precept that states, 'Judge not, and you will not be judged' (Lk. 6:37), and in no way meddle in the lives of others.

Symeon The New Theologian

6 God Quotes #1124603
#95. God made the world in 6 days. I can't even remember what I did last week.

Brian L. Tucker

6 God Quotes #1133171
#96. He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth Jehovah require of thee? but to do justly, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with thy God?
(Micah 6:8 ASV)

Micah

6 God Quotes #1178456
#97. Pastors are appointed by God to help their people see that the church walks in the light and all others in darkness. We, the "in Christ" people, are the true culture (John 14:6). We say this without arrogance, but with a sense of surprise.

Owen Strachan

6 God Quotes #1183361
#98. From h his fullness we have all received, i grace upon grace. [4] 17For j the law was given through Moses; k grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18. l No one has ever seen God; m the only God, [5] who is at the Father's side, [6] n he has made him known.

Anonymous

6 God Quotes #1185682
#99. Dedicating Time and Resources With thousands, even millions within the people group of your focus, where do you commit your time? Detach from the idea that every need is a call. Pray that God would connect you to "people of peace" (Luke 10:6).

Robert S. Miller

6 God Quotes #1194562
#100. God's hearing of our prayers doth not depend upon sanctification, but upon Christ's intercession; not upon what we are in ourselves, but what' we are in the Lord Jesus; both our persons and our prayers are acceptable in the beloved [Eph 1.6].

Thomas Brooks

6 God Quotes #1241367

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top