Top 12 589 Fabrication Quotes

#1. For those of us who cry out for gun control, our fears cannot be eliminated as long as the country remains an armed camp in which the most troubled among us can find ways to appropriate one of the easily available weapons in all our communities.

Robert Dallek

589 Fabrication Quotes #129534
#2. While the stories are fiction, the journey is real.

C.J. Peterson

589 Fabrication Quotes #179329
#3. I think that travel comes from some deep urge to see the world, like the urge that brings up a worm in an Irish bog to see the moon when it is full.

Lord Dunsany

589 Fabrication Quotes #1066924
#4. Walt Whitman and Emerson are the poets who have given the world more than anyone else. Perhaps Whitman is not so widely read in England, but England never appreciates a poet until he is dead.

Oscar Wilde

589 Fabrication Quotes #1115259
#5. It is said that in some countries trees will grow, but will bear no fruit because there is no winter there.

John Bunyan

589 Fabrication Quotes #1138602
#6. Why is the world so elaborate, if it has no purpose? Think of the care that goes into the least little insect and weed around us. You say you love me; then you must love life. Life is a gift, for which we must give something back.

John Updike

589 Fabrication Quotes #1279909
#7. Don't judge me for escaping the stresses and cruelty of the world differently than you do.

Dan Pearce

589 Fabrication Quotes #1368656
#8. The painting world is awash with people who cannot paint. This is a condition that would not be tolerated in other professions such as Dentistry, Medicine, or among members of the Airline Pilot's Association.

Robert Genn

589 Fabrication Quotes #1399393
#9. A time will come when the devil will require repayment for all he has given

Sunday Adelaja

589 Fabrication Quotes #1509706
#10. I've always been proud of my body, my Jewish nose and all of that. Hollywood's Hollywood, but that's not going to change.

Lea Michele

589 Fabrication Quotes #1519192
#11. Make your mind quiet of disturbing thoughts by focusing on subtle energy on your palms, inside your body and all around.

Ilchi Lee

589 Fabrication Quotes #1609174
#12. What was in them was promise. They dealt in transformations; they suggested an endless series of possibilities, extending like the reflections in two mirrors set facing one another, stretching on, replica after replica, to the vanishing point.

Margaret Atwood

589 Fabrication Quotes #1662806

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top