57 Birthday Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 9 famous quotes and sayings about 57 birthday to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 9 57 Birthday Quotes

#1. Success is the culmination of all the little moves, the small choices, the little decisions you make each day. You can do that. - Author: Joseph Callaway
57 Birthday Quotes #378919
#2. Family is family over the internet, over Skype, over the telephone. Love is love. You don't have to actually go through some ritual to prove that you love somebody. - Author: Ben Kingsley
57 Birthday Quotes #468484
#3. There's no doubt that I owe a lot to my training of stage acting. - Author: Denis Lavant
57 Birthday Quotes #649160
#4. Conscience is a thousand witnesses. - Author: Quintilian
57 Birthday Quotes #673684
#5. ...there's seldom one event that makes a person a certain way, it's the numerous bumps and bruises and stories of personal triumph in a life that makes us these beautifully scared creatures. - Author: L.M. Adams
57 Birthday Quotes #739747
#6. My father left Ireland because he did not want to muck horse manure for the rest of his life, and he wanted to come to New York. - Author: Denis Leary
57 Birthday Quotes #1032512
#7. We are least open to precise knowledge concerning the things we are most vehement about. - Author: Eric Hoffer
57 Birthday Quotes #1125541
#8. don't talk about all the things you're going to write; put pen to paper instead. - Author: Shirley Johnson
57 Birthday Quotes #1157257
#9. The hardest thing is kindness when you know you don't deserve it. I want to deserve it. I want it so bad. - Author: Laura Tims
57 Birthday Quotes #1601450

Famous Authors

Popular Topics