Top 23 56 Years Quotes

#1. My mom and my dad were married 56 years, and the fact that I reconciled with my dad I think made their marriage a little bit better as well.

Larry Elder

56 Years Quotes #1190885
#2. In 1996, after 29 years as an artist for Marvel Comics, I got fired - 56 years old, two children still in college, and no job.

Herb Trimpe

56 Years Quotes #1231049
#3. In the 56 years I have been a disciple of and in union with Jesus Christ and in my opinion, John Wimber was the most authentic, humble, accessible, and anointed 'Christ-like' man I have ever known."

~R. Alan Woods [2013]

R. Alan Woods

56 Years Quotes #1281534
#4. In many ways, that affection is the real reward for 56 years in the business. Although the money ain't exactly bad either.

Perry Como

56 Years Quotes #1477169
#5. I used to tell myself when I was much younger that I didn't want to wake up one day and be 32 years old and still playing records. It's just not going to happen. Well, the joke is on me, because I'm 56 years old now.

Frankie Knuckles

56 Years Quotes #1769481
#6. The writer was able to capture many of the feelings that I actually had as a abandoned and then adopted child. Actually I have just finished my own story along with my sister that we found each other after 56 years and what a journey.

David M. Brodzinsky

56 Years Quotes #752853
#7. I think movie and television companies are in the business of making money, and if you have a franchise, eventually you'll want to exploit that franchise and revisit it. So I assume at some point someone will do another story in the 'Lost' world.

Carlton Cuse

56 Years Quotes #1653246
#8. A mom has to be ready for anything.

Lara Spencer

56 Years Quotes #1589542
#9. You don't have to have vision to be a visionary

Aaron Scheidies

56 Years Quotes #1521336
#10. Snobbery is not merely a silly human weakness but something basic in the mentality of modern man-a symptom which reflects the general sickness, the dislocation of social and cultural values in contemporary civilization.

Arthur Koestler

56 Years Quotes #1294674
#11. The mind needs stories as much as the body needs food. There are junk stories and more nourishing ones. The food we eat becomes our bodies, assimilated stories form our identities

David Loy

56 Years Quotes #1046582
#12. The gap between median black family income and median white family income hasn't changed in twenty years," he told me. "That is not a society moving toward equality. It's a society that's reproducing inequality by race."56

Christopher L. Hayes

56 Years Quotes #707326
#13. And you know the craziest part, R?' she says.
'Sometimes I barely believe you're a zombie. Sometimes I think you're just wearing stage make-up, because when you smile ... it's pretty hard to believe.

Isaac Marion

56 Years Quotes #652532
#14. Childhood
even a sad childhood
eventually becomes a place we think we've dreamed or stumbled across and want to find again, but never can.

Rachel Klein

56 Years Quotes #608557
#15. The way in which we go to the grocery store may tell us everything about the way in which we live a life. The way we tend the life force in a plant may be the way we tend our own life force. We are exquisitely coherent.

Rachel Naomi Remen

56 Years Quotes #574541
#16. I started writing poetry and philosophy when I was 17 years old and my mind so was wild. Now I'm 56 and I often want to write like a child.

Stanley Victor Paskavich

56 Years Quotes #480664
#17. I started playing guitar back in '56. I was a teenager, and guitars had just come in, and I had a thing for it and got one. Started learning lead breaks from songs, because that was the easiest thing to do at the time. I had the guitar for two years before I learned any chords. Really.

Roger McGuinn

56 Years Quotes #355356
#18. If we knew ahead of time what was going to happen we'd be - we'd be like the people on Camazotz, with no lives of our own, with everything all planned and done for us.

Madeleine L'Engle

56 Years Quotes #326742
#19. I like simple things. I like to sneak in the theatre and watch movies. I'm a movie buff.

Justin Timberlake

56 Years Quotes #299758
#20. I don't drink to make others look better, I just drink to make myself feel prettier.

Brooke Bida

56 Years Quotes #283102
#21. His Grace called Virginius in and said: "Do you think a priest of the Anglican Communion should be a divorced man with two wives living?" That's the way he talks. And do you know what Virginius said? He said: "Your Grace, if it weren't for divorce, there wouldn't be an Anglican Communion.

Florence King

56 Years Quotes #281890
#22. People used to romanticize the natural world, before the Rising. These days, we mostly just run away from it.

Mira Grant

56 Years Quotes #48738
#23. Winning children (who appear so guileless) are children who have discovered how effective charm and modesty and a delicately calculated spontaneity are in winning what they want.

Thornton Wilder

56 Years Quotes #30294

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top