Top 11 5433 Westheimer Quotes

#1. That happiness is to be attained through limitless material acquisition is denied by every religion and philosophy known to mankind, but is preached incessantly by every American television set.

Robert Neelly Bellah

5433 Westheimer Quotes #39298
#2. Wait, wait, wait," Breckin says, interrupting the story. "You called her Cinderella? What the hell for?"
Daniel shrugs. "We were in a janitor's closet. I didn't know her name and there were all these mops and brooms and shit and it reminded me of Cinderella, okay? Give me a break.

Colleen Hoover

5433 Westheimer Quotes #201565
#3. Would you buy a giant inflatable jumping castle if you had no children and no garden to put it in? No? Then why would you eat food that you didn't need and didn't enjoy? It's just as nonsensical.

Ingrid Lindberg

5433 Westheimer Quotes #443537
#4. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. 24 Avoid all perverse talk; stay away from corrupt speech.

Anonymous

5433 Westheimer Quotes #576137
#5. He best is only bought at the cost of great pain ... or so says the legend

Colleen McCullough

5433 Westheimer Quotes #887967
#6. Mozart is expressing something that is more than human.

Colin R. Davis

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1170010
#7. Mark Twain once put it, "The difference between the right word and the almost-right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." Power

Saul D. Alinsky

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1251209
#8. When you're recording in the midst of touring, you get a different sense about you. Things are more rocking, darker, heavier and louder. You're thinking about the audience that you're seeing every night.

Alison Mosshart

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1462209
#9. Maybe it wasn't about the happy ending you and I didn't get, but the memories instead.

B.A. Wolfe

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1565305
#10. I wouldn't say I'm a feminist, but I don't like girls pretending to be stupid because it's easier.

Amy Winehouse

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1701934
#11. Someone who is permanently surprised that depravity exists, who continues to feel disillusioned (even incredulous) when confronted with evidence of what humans are capable of inflicting in the way of gruesome, hands-on cruelties upon other humans, has not reached moral or psychological adulthood.

Susan Sontag

5433 Westheimer Quotes #1846314

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top