Top 15 520 I Love You Quotes

#1. I didn't think of myself as a singer. I'm an actor who recites words, and sometimes that happens to be on musical notes.

Mandy Patinkin

520 I Love You Quotes #6351
#2. Although we are being presented in Carnegie Hall, we have to furnish a budget for our guest stars, and for the music writing - which is a huge budget in any orchestra that plays popular music.

Skitch Henderson

520 I Love You Quotes #94145
#3. In short, between men and women you want ... "
"Equality."
"Equality! You can't mean it. Man and woman are two different creatures."
"I said equality. I didn't say identity.

Victor Hugo

520 I Love You Quotes #132571
#4. The strength to move forward when others stop, to keep going when others turn back, is the key to unlocking your greatest potential.

Matshona Dhliwayo

520 I Love You Quotes #167537
#5. The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.

Brian Tracy

520 I Love You Quotes #296189
#6. We're not alone
at least, we're alone only if we choose to be alone. We're alone only if we choose to go through life relying solely on our own strength rather than learning to draw upon the power of God.

Sheri Dew

520 I Love You Quotes #347015
#7. When we react to situations, we always choose what feels best for us emotionally.

Catherine Garrett

520 I Love You Quotes #735951
#8. I am in control of all decisions that have to do with my image, which means that no one will decide what's right for me except me. I'm not special. We should all feel this way about ourselves.

Jennifer Hudson

520 I Love You Quotes #851052
#9. Wherever you are is the perfect place to awaken. This moment is the exact place to practice compassion and loving awareness. You have all the ingredients to breathe and find freedom just where you are.

Jack Kornfield

520 I Love You Quotes #873899
#10. I can't stop them. Maybe I can embarrass them from time to time, cost the City some money, but what they're doing here is happening everywhere. We live in a police state and everybody supports the cops.

John Grisham

520 I Love You Quotes #1059006
#11. Do not test the measure of his love for you by the way he expresses his body's heat. He is not thinking of you at those times. He is thinking of himself.

Pearl S. Buck

520 I Love You Quotes #1115342
#12. You know how Burger King often employs mentally handicapped people to wipe down tables at their restaurants? What those people are to Burger King, paralegals are to lawyers. It's the lowest job you can possibly get and still technically be considered in the legal profession

Michael Ian Black

520 I Love You Quotes #1173750
#13. And theories are no more than fictions which help us to make sense of experience and which are subject to disconfirmation when their explanations are no longer adequate.

Chinua Achebe

520 I Love You Quotes #1218699
#14. When I took the leap, I had faith I would find a net; Instead I learned I could fly.

John Calvin

520 I Love You Quotes #1451300
#15. There are no ugly women, only lazy ones

Helena Rubinstein

520 I Love You Quotes #1646289

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top