Top 7 52 Cute Sayings

#1. I was hired to do this one great script called 'Cap'n Ricky' and that project is up in the air at the moment.

David Wain

52 Cute Sayings #329325
#2. I always think the toughest commentary is on a bad goalless draw. If I were assessing a young commentator, I would rate him on a game where nothing is happening.

Ian Darke

52 Cute Sayings #501996
#3. There was a dull pang of regret because it was not the kiss of love which had inflamed her, because it was not love which had held this cup of life to her lips.

Kate Chopin

52 Cute Sayings #522815
#4. People have to be confident about their sites. We're confident, number one, because under my administration we're managing our airports better than we've ever done before.

Richard M. Daley

52 Cute Sayings #581668
#5. Please, Tom. You can't ride your bicycle across the country alone. It's insane. You'll end up being slaughtered by a serial killer."
"Taryn, I'm thiry-five, single, tattooed, and antisocial. I'M the serial killer.

Ruthie Knox

52 Cute Sayings #911668
#6. Good design is a visual statement that maximizes the life goals of the people in a given culture (or, more realistically, the goals of a certain subset of people in the culture) that draws on a shared symbolic expression for the ordering of such goals.

Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

52 Cute Sayings #1141022
#7. Stories pass the experienced world back and forth between them as a metaphor, until it is worn out. Only then do we realize that meaning is an act. We must repossess it, instant to instant in our lives.

M. John Harrison

52 Cute Sayings #1672407

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top