50 Yrs Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 6 famous quotes and sayings about 50 yrs to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 6 50 Yrs Quotes

#1. I've achieved everything I ever wanted. I've done three Olympics, world championships, I've been around the world and made good friends. But I still have the inner drive to do more, to be not just good, but to be great. - Author: Leisel Jones
50 Yrs Quotes #566648
#2. Good could become the enemy of the best. That best is possession. - Author: Sunday Adelaja
50 Yrs Quotes #801345
#3. Smiles from reason flow, To brute deny'd, and are of love the food. - Author: John Milton
50 Yrs Quotes #946711
#4. Journalists are supposed to be skeptical, that's what keeps them digging rather than simply accepting the official line, whether it comes from government or corporate bureaucrats. - Author: Linda Chavez
50 Yrs Quotes #1419880
#5. Colleges and classrooms should be havens of tranquility, places where thoughtful discussions occur, where students work together with their teachers to acquire knowledge of the arts and sciences. - Author: Jay Parini
50 Yrs Quotes #1719084
#6. The Internet of Money, bitcoin, is releasing 50 yrs. of pent up innovation in finance, because it offers innovation without permission. - Author: Andreas Antonopoulos
50 Yrs Quotes #1792889

Famous Authors

Popular Topics