Top 13 50 Year Friendship Quotes

#1. For an animal, the past is largely a waste of precious resources, since it gives them little evolutionary advantage. But simulating the future, given the lessons of the past, is an essential reason why humans became intelligent.

Michio Kaku

50 Year Friendship Quotes #168344
#2. I realised that everyone and everything out there had a story, and that most stories would never be told.

Tim Lebbon

50 Year Friendship Quotes #383149
#3. It's scary how the change of a word or two can twist any truth into a lie.

Cameron Jace

50 Year Friendship Quotes #572580
#4. In composition you have all the time you want to decide what to say in 15 seconds, in improvisation you have 15 seconds.

Steve Lacy

50 Year Friendship Quotes #894830
#5. I have always been fascinated with guns. I grew up in America, so, granted, it is part of our heritage, and it is written into the laws of how this country is run.

Joe Perry

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1090297
#6. I'm just saying man is naturally a mythopoeic creature."
"What's that mean?" said the Senior Wrangler.
"Means we make things up as we go along," said the Dean, not looking up.

Terry Pratchett

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1179540
#7. I do not stay to be nice. I stay because it is my duty - " "But, Mama can't find out, Muddy," Addy cautioned, interrupting him. "She'd have a heart attack." " - and because Adara has promised me hot monkey sex," Brand finished.

Lexi George

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1245535
#8. I found more than love, more than hope and peace. I found my home.

Whitney Barbetti

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1262709
#9. People don't start wars, governments do.

Ronald Reagan

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1276551
#10. Try not to force your idea on someone, but rather think about it with him. If you feel you have won the discussion, that also is the wrong attitude. Try not to win in the argument; just listen to it

Shunryu Suzuki

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1512694
#11. A young female essayist saying they're influenced by Joan Didion is like a young female singer-songwriter saying they're influenced by Joni Mitchell.

Meghan Daum

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1640259
#12. Many people talk as if they have all the answers, whereas I know I don't. That's probably why no one listens to me.

John S. Hall

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1652404
#13. Writing is a difficult trade which must be learned slowly by reading great authors; by trying at the outset to imitate them; by daring then to be original; by destroying one's first productions.

Andre Maurois

50 Year Friendship Quotes #1757822

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top