Top 12 50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes

#1. Never trust those who would be your shield. They feed on your ignorance and darkness. It is best to look at things directly and be unafraid.

James Rollins

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #121706
#2. A grain of sand leads to the fall of a mountain when the moment has come for the mountain to fall.

Ernest Renan

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #318354
#3. I have always said that we did not expect a revolution in the streets.

Robert Bourassa

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #324425
#4. We will not be stupid girls. We will not be powerless girls. We will not be useless girls

Margaret Peterson Haddix

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #811849
#5. Watch yourself, Nikolai," Mal said softly. "Princes bleed just like other men."
Nikolai plucked an invisible piece of dust from his sleeve. "Yes," he said. "They just do it in better clothes.

Leigh Bardugo

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #942098
#6. Locke sighed.
'So this is winning,' he said.
'It is,' replied Jean.
'It can go fuck itself,' said Locke.

Scott Lynch

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #973593
#7. [A]ll the ... people who visited me out of a sense of duty, who were relentlessly sympathetic and secretly indifferent.

Robert Charles Wilson

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1038972
#8. You can't get wise with sleep still in your eyes no matter what your dream might be.

Neil Peart

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1277365
#9. What's it like being a writer? Mostly it's like being a child surrounded by adults. My friends have grown-up careers. They balance spreadsheets, analyze data, negotiate deals. They build things, heal patients, teach children. Meanwhile, I'm over here saying "Let's pretend.

Jennifer Froelich

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1283303
#10. Mithai teach me big lesson
it easier to love someone if you can make them happy.

Thrity Umrigar

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1291226
#11. Let us live not only to serve God ourselves; let us live to help our children and their children live for God.

Dillon Burroughs

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1777022
#12. The secret's out: New York's Labor Law provides the power to help low-wage workers earn enough to meet their basic needs.

Eric Schneiderman

50 Shades Of Gray Book Quotes #1872770

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top