Top 20 50 Shades Love Quotes

#1. These newspaper reporters ... ever since Sullivan versus New York Times ... have got a license to lie.

Edward Bennett Williams

50 Shades Love Quotes #22154
#2. Just kick ass, chew bubble gum, and drink black coffee.

Christopher Josephs

50 Shades Love Quotes #47690
#3. How could he mean so much to me in such a short time?

E.L. James

50 Shades Love Quotes #150875
#4. I think love keeps on changing every day.
It's not black and white and it's definitely more than 50 shades of grey.

Ville Valo

50 Shades Love Quotes #163939
#5. I need him to want me like I want and need him, and deep down I know that's not possible.

E.L. James

50 Shades Love Quotes #215482
#6. Opera is an exclusive art form, so it cannot be that popular. I just do what I love to do.

Anna Netrebko

50 Shades Love Quotes #286171
#7. All in all, death is something like marriage.

Louis-Ferdinand Celine

50 Shades Love Quotes #513793
#8. Willingly no one chooses the yoke of slavery.

Aeschylus

50 Shades Love Quotes #624743
#9. Who am I?" She whispered. Alex opened his mouth as if to correct her, but then he said, "You are my love.

Deirdre Riordan Hall

50 Shades Love Quotes #641931
#10. It's only people who are hysterical who can play hysterical parts.

Sybil Thorndike

50 Shades Love Quotes #669681
#11. I'm so proud of Jason's [Benjamin] work. I can say this and he can't, but there's no group of documentary subjects more devoted to their documentarian. The vibes are really positive, and I feel so lucky.

Lena Dunham

50 Shades Love Quotes #1010265
#12. Thanksgiving is not only being aware of the abundance of good in the world but embracing it.

Richelle E. Goodrich

50 Shades Love Quotes #1101362
#13. Acting had always been the social scene I'd fallen into. It was sort of a merry band of band geeks and theater nerds.

Adam Baldwin

50 Shades Love Quotes #1197510
#14. When I learned about the gray existing between the black and white of absolute terms, I began to experience more peace. The more I expanded my gray areas (more than 50 shades), the more peace I experienced in my life.

David W. Earle

50 Shades Love Quotes #1360003
#15. Love comes in every color, but the fact is ...
I never needed 50 Shades of Grey,
Just turn the lights down low and give me every shade of blackness.

Phonte

50 Shades Love Quotes #1457520
#16. When we first begin to take power more directly, after long having kept our relationship to it underground...it is natural that we experience anxiety, even guilt, at putting ourselves first. These feeling let us know we are taking action; they do not need to stop us.

Maureen Brady

50 Shades Love Quotes #1574008
#17. This is a tough situation. But it is what it is, and time has an amazing way of knitting together solutions as long as everybody stays calm and resolves to be as gentle and patient as possible.

Amy Dickinson

50 Shades Love Quotes #1627721
#18. Love," he advised gently, "is a doing word. And sometimes the people who least deserve it are the ones who need it most.

Belle Aurora

50 Shades Love Quotes #1686715
#19. Dogs can bear more cold than human beings, but they do not like cold any better than we do; and when a dog has his choice, he will very gladly stretch himself on a rug before the fire for his afternoon nap.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

50 Shades Love Quotes #1780627
#20. I am completely caught up in your spell...

E.L. James

50 Shades Love Quotes #1860739

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top