Top 11 50 First Date Funny Quotes

#1. You ever heard the phrase 'nice guys finish last'? It's true. Been true my whole life. So, maybe it'd be nice for me for a change, if someone thought I was worth fightin' for.

Lorelei James

50 First Date Funny Quotes #44190
#2. It's psychologically impossible to hate someone with whom you've laughed.

Melvin Helitzer

50 First Date Funny Quotes #155232
#3. At rest, however, in the middle of everything is the sun.

Nicolaus Copernicus

50 First Date Funny Quotes #435102
#4. I have never sold my story, done 'Hello!' magazine, any of that stuff. I'm not guilty of exploiting my private life for cash and then saying, 'Oh, I don't want to talk about my private life.' I've never crossed that line.

Paul Merton

50 First Date Funny Quotes #454617
#5. A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or bridge real, so that your dreams will become real. If all you do is stand on the side of the bank and dream of the other side, your dreams will forever be just dreams.

Robert Kiyosaki

50 First Date Funny Quotes #466373
#6. Science and art are only too often a superior kind of dope, possessing this advantage over booze and morphia: that they can be indulged in with a good conscience and with the conviction that, in the process of indulging, one is leading the higher life.

Aldous Huxley

50 First Date Funny Quotes #655168
#7. You cannot be happy if you constantly compete with others for public approval.

Tisha Marie Payton, MHR

50 First Date Funny Quotes #1350572
#8. My childhood bedroom had wallpaper that was printed with clouds and rainbows.

Brad Goreski

50 First Date Funny Quotes #1359363
#9. Before 'Giant,' I had only ever worked with Michael Greif, Michael John LaChiusa and Kate Baldwin in readings. It's really exciting to be blessed with the opportunity to work with so many I would put in the 'genius' book.

Aaron Lazar

50 First Date Funny Quotes #1453503
#10. I've had somebody on the end of the phone, maybe, but I haven't been living with anyone or been in a proper relationship, and it's been really great. And now I'm completely on my own. I think I've grown up a lot.

Sienna Miller

50 First Date Funny Quotes #1576719
#11. Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky

50 First Date Funny Quotes #1607901

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top