Top 13 50 Cent Piece Quotes

#1. The sun was like a huge 50-cent piece that someone had poured kerosene on and then had lit with a match, and said, "Here, hold this while I go get a newspaper," and put the coin in my hand, but never came back.

Richard Brautigan

50 Cent Piece Quotes #145424
#2. The quickest and easiest way to screw up your life is to take on too much debt.

Josh Kaufman

50 Cent Piece Quotes #153935
#3. I'd always welcomed war, but in battle, my passion rose unbidden.

Andrea Cremer

50 Cent Piece Quotes #501795
#4. There was still the temptation to believe the world was a mere trap for human sin. But sin, the way he saw it, was only the failure of an imperfectly made being to keep a perfect law.

Matthew Pearl

50 Cent Piece Quotes #648092
#5. Yes, I have played a blitz game once. It was on a train, in 1929.

Mikhail Botvinnik

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1076032
#6. Passing through the utility section she considered getting herself a cup of coffee. Then she felt shock and shame over the fact that she was thinking about coffee while her planet was being set on fire. Then she poured herself a cup of coffee anyway and stepped into the Farm.

Neal Stephenson

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1121103
#7. I keep waiting for you to disappear. Nothing I want this much could be real.

Kit Rocha

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1210306
#8. At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies.

P.G. Wodehouse

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1329430
#9. I will talk about it on Monday. I will answer every one of their questions. I always feel nervous when I have to go to court. This is like going to court. But I will be prepared.

Zulima Farber

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1364839
#10. The number one rule of thieves is that nothing is too small to steal.

Jimmy Breslin

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1407484
#11. I want to gossip about forever / against the part of your back that / is mine.

Mikl Paul

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1415727
#12. But when I am due ...
Keep local the chest to lay rest my simple skins in,

Mpho Leteng

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1425377
#13. I understand perfectly why some of my autistic patients scream and flap their arms
it's to frighten off extroverts

Mark Vonnegut

50 Cent Piece Quotes #1431119

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top