Top 21 50 Best Song Quotes

#1. I've made so many mistakes, so many corrections. I'm so far from perfect so many imperfections. But I'm a go getta I get up and go get it, so if you preaching prosperity, i wanna hit it ...

50 Cent

50 Best Song Quotes #4972
#2. If a man, in a lifetime of 50 years, can point to six songs that are immediately identifiable, he has achieved something. Irving Berlin can sing 60 that are immediately identifiable. Somebody once said you couldn't have a holiday without his permission.

Sammy Cahn

50 Best Song Quotes #20515
#3. Research by James Poterba at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology finds that the wealth of the U.S.'s elderly is highly skewed. About half of retirees have little or no financial wealth when they retire and depend almost entirely on Social Security for their income.

Greg Ip

50 Best Song Quotes #170881
#4. Just this morning, out of a large memory for songs, and having been obsessed by them since childhood, suddenly, at the age of 84, I thought of a song I hadn't thought of in over 50 years. It came into my head unbidden.

Tom Glazer

50 Best Song Quotes #268637
#5. I hate how all the hip hop bands of today will put crazy sound effects into their songs. You know what I mean, like a police or ambulance siren in a tune? Because I could own the CD, I could listen to it 50 gamillion times in my car - I still fall for it every time.

Doug Benson

50 Best Song Quotes #520817
#6. I'm onstage for an hour.I do an hour of stand-up. Actually, I do 10 minutes standing up and 50 minutes sitting in a chair. Oh, occasionally, I stand up again to do a dance or put over a song. But mostly I sit down. A great invention, sitting down.

George Burns

50 Best Song Quotes #631938
#7. We have only to keep the end in view, and have our hearts thoroughly engaged in the pursuit of it, and means will not be very difficult.

William Carey

50 Best Song Quotes #795673
#8. I'd sometimes do 50, 60 takes of song.

Dan Hill

50 Best Song Quotes #816797
#9. When I put out my first mixtape, '50 Cent is the Future,' it was the first tape where an artist did the entire tape in song format.

Curtis Jackson

50 Best Song Quotes #969491
#10. Country Music has always changed for the times, if you listen to the recordings from the 50's to 60's to 70's, to now, the message is still there, basic down to earth songs about real people, it the music that's been updated. Some of it I like, but still prefer the traditional sound.

Mark Chesnutt

50 Best Song Quotes #1010662
#11. The point of making records for me isn't to hear 300 songs in 50 minutes; it's to hear the 50-minute piece of music.

Girl Talk

50 Best Song Quotes #1054549
#12. I do an act, and I've been doing an act for 50 years. I do a variety show, which is a musical comedy show. I do comedy, and I do singing, Broadway show tunes and different songs that I like. Been doing it for many, many years.

Debbie Reynolds

50 Best Song Quotes #1214762
#13. We've reached a point where people are actually afraid to talk about what they want to say, because somebody might be offended. We've got to get over this sensitivity and it keeps people from saying what they really believe.

Ben Carson

50 Best Song Quotes #1350802
#14. One voice, your voice can make a difference.

Sue Felder

50 Best Song Quotes #1416149
#15. Every song I ever wrote, I wrote to be heard. So, if I was given a choice that 50 years from now I could either have a dollar or knowing that some kid was listening to my song, I'd go with the kid listening to my song.

Ian MacKaye

50 Best Song Quotes #1449321
#16. Sometimes a song can take up to a year to write, and because I waited that year and waited to work on it that day, it came up that extra 50 percent.

Skrillex

50 Best Song Quotes #1484206
#17. The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

Sun Tzu

50 Best Song Quotes #1639359
#18. The University of Santa Teresa was like a cemetery that suddenly begins to think, in vain. It also was like an empty dance club.

Roberto Bolano

50 Best Song Quotes #1838961
#19. I'm no good at goodbyes

-50 Ways To Say Goodbye

Train

50 Best Song Quotes #1845124
#20. Happiness is the default state of mind, lets reconfigure to reach the default state !

Jaya Bhateja

50 Best Song Quotes #1860839
#21. There's so many great things that happened at the Grand Ole Opry in 50 years. You get the chance to go out and visit with your peers. You get a chance to sing your song and say hello to so many friends and neighbors and all that you have. It's just - well, it's a second home.

Jim Ed Brown

50 Best Song Quotes #1878736

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top