Top 10 5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes

#1. Six happy years together
Such a perfect matching
You're entering the 7 year itch zone
This is no time for scratching

John Walter Bratton

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #101303
#2. A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.

Paul Sweeney

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #613777
#3. When I was a little kid, I was just like anybody else.

Jeffrey Dahmer

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1050224
#4. Pope Francis says the name of God is mercy. Our name was mercy, too, until we put it away to become more productive, more admired and less vulnerable. We tend to forget it's still there.

Anne Lamott

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1429377
#5. When men follow justice the city blooms, the earth bears rich harvests, and children and flocks increase; but for the unjust all nature is hostile, the people waste away from famine, and a whole city may reap the evil fruit of one man's ill deeds.

Christopher Henry Dawson

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1490347
#6. My mother and father had a terrible marriage. They celebrated their wedding anniversary one year with their friends. Why did they celebrate? Maybe because they had lasted so many years without killing each other.

Marina Abramovic

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1560826
#7. at sea, things appear different.

Nathaniel Philbrick

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1602988
#8. Ponder this the next time your world goes from calm to chaos ... . Jesus knows how you feel.

Max Lucado

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1648348
#9. You must find your own way. Unless you find it yourself, it will not be your own way and will take you nowhere. Earnestly live your truth as you have found it, act on the little you have understood. It is earnestness that will take you through, not cleverness

Roy Melvyn

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1751743
#10. Style is the feather in the arrow, not the feather in the cap.

George Sampson

5 Year Wedding Anniversary Quotes #1844123

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top