Top 16 5 Year Plan Quotes

#1. He has a 5 year plan ... What is it, don't die?

Adam Sandler

5 Year Plan Quotes #1365913
#2. Games were moved to New Year's Eve as part of a plan by college football executives where they want to create a tradition of watching football on New Year's Eve.

Audie Cornish

5 Year Plan Quotes #40942
#3. The ice caps are melting now. They're not going to refreeze next year just because we reduce our emissions. We're going to live in that world. So plan for it.

Ron Sims

5 Year Plan Quotes #67227
#4. I never feel lonely when I'm alone because I always think ahead and prepare everything I do. It's easy for me to make a daily plan, weekly plan, a monthly plan, a yearly plan, a five year plan - you name it. My beloved daughter thinks I'm anti social, I love her to bits though.

Euginia Herlihy

5 Year Plan Quotes #283693
#5. The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Gordon B. Hinckley

5 Year Plan Quotes #308612
#6. If you plan to read one book this year I encourage you to consider, Find Your Reason to Be Here.

Jed Diamond

5 Year Plan Quotes #337376
#7. My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.

James Lafferty

5 Year Plan Quotes #586252
#8. A novel usually takes me two years. A year to research and plan and dream. Then a year to write.

Rose Tremain

5 Year Plan Quotes #685642
#9. I can make a firm pledge, under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.

Barack Obama

5 Year Plan Quotes #877404
#10. This year life may not go exactly as planned. But that's okay; I love surprises.

Charles F. Glassman

5 Year Plan Quotes #958125
#11. Although I believe affection and romance should be shown all year around, it's always smart to have a good plan up your sleeve for Valentine's Day.

Marcus Samuelsson

5 Year Plan Quotes #1294578
#12. Most of us manage the fateful things that happen in our lives the best we can, certainly not to a Stalin-like 20-year plan.

Jo Brand

5 Year Plan Quotes #1506418
#13. Personally, I believe it's a poor idea to tell a seven-year-old girl that God's tremendous plan is to incinerate her lungs.

Andrew Davidson

5 Year Plan Quotes #1523207
#14. Ever since I left Greece more than two decades ago, it has been my dream to return and perform at the Acropolis. This project took more than a year and a half to plan and accomplish, and I would like to thank my band and crew and the scores of people involved in helping my dream become a reality.

Yanni

5 Year Plan Quotes #1628105
#15. You don't need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment.

Seth Godin

5 Year Plan Quotes #1763693
#16. I want to do weird things and big budget things and no budget things. I don't have a five-year plan.

Taika Waititi

5 Year Plan Quotes #1804317

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top