Top 30 5 Star Day Quotes

#1. A while ago, I wished upon a shooting star that one day I'd find someone to love ... and now holding you in my arms makes me realize that wishes really do come true,

Sherry Soule

5 Star Day Quotes #4615
#2. The faded glittering in his eyes is like a falling star on a dull autumn's day.

Anna Paszkiewicz

5 Star Day Quotes #39454
#3. Each star, numbered. Each star, named! Like every grain of sand. Every hair on his head. Every trouble that filled his day. Created. Numbered. Known.

Max Lucado

5 Star Day Quotes #89702
#4. When shall we pass a day alone? I have had a thousand kisses, for which with my whole soul I thank love - but if you should deny me the thousand and first - 'twould put me to the proof how great a misery I could live through.

John Keats

5 Star Day Quotes #109099
#5. Just because you have star power and a huge marketing budget, you can see from some professional web series, it doesn't equal views.

Felicia Day

5 Star Day Quotes #134391
#6. The day will come when we strike you down," she's saying. "Mark my words. We will haunt your nightmares."

I clench my fists and fling an illusion of pain across her body. "I am the nightmare.

Marie Lu

5 Star Day Quotes #154502
#7. Because I'm no longer a pop star 24 hours a day, I'm no longer bogged down by the stupid stuff that used to cripple me. I don't bruise easily any more.

Robbie Williams

5 Star Day Quotes #160518
#8. The saddest day has gleams of light, The darkest wave hath bright foam beneath it. There twinkles o'er the cloudiest night, Some solitary star to cheer it.

Sarah Winnemucca

5 Star Day Quotes #173864
#9. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day ... make a wish and think of me.

Robin Williams

5 Star Day Quotes #181621
#10. From morn to noon he fell, from noon to dewy eve, a summer's day; and with the setting sun dropped from the zenith like a falling star.

John Milton

5 Star Day Quotes #185716
#11. I'm a romantic realist. I knew I would become a star, just as I know some day the bubble will burst.

Telly Savalas

5 Star Day Quotes #192826
#12. It was the only ambition I ever had - not to be a dancer or Hollywood movie star, but to be a housewife in a good marriage.

Doris Day

5 Star Day Quotes #194079
#13. My goal all along has just been to work and support myself. I've been really lucky to walk away from the 'Twilight' series unscathed. Somebody asked me recently what it's like to be a star. I thought that was the strangest question. If you saw my day-to-day life, the word 'star' just doesn't apply.

Anna Kendrick

5 Star Day Quotes #228193
#14. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.

Henry David Thoreau

5 Star Day Quotes #235994
#15. There are people who fly to the height of stardom in a single day, and then there are people like me. I used to have this ridiculous idea that I absolutely had to be a big, big movie star. Now all I'm after is happiness.

Teri Polo

5 Star Day Quotes #243642
#16. Even in the wicked, disgusting sweats he put on every day after work, he looked like a movie star. It isn't the kind of stuff a kid normally says about his dad, but it was true; there was just something about him, a weird kind of confidence that made everyone turn around and look.

A.M. Homes

5 Star Day Quotes #250850
#17. People in the media, it makes their day when someone they say is a five-star artist goes platinum.

Soulja Boy

5 Star Day Quotes #263799
#18. True freedom has more to do with following the North Star than going whichever way the wind blows. Sometimes it seems like freedom is blowing with the winds of the day, but that kind of freedom is really an illusion. It turns your boat in circles. Freedom is sailing toward your dreams.

Mary Pipher

5 Star Day Quotes #268154
#19. There's no slow build anymore where you get a little part, then you get a little better part, then a better part, until one day your agent calls you us and says, 'guess what, you're a movie star,' and you say, 'Thank you!'

Ellen Barkin

5 Star Day Quotes #271962
#20. The lifetime of a human being is measured by decades, the lifetime of the Sun is a hundred million times longer. Compared to a star, we are like mayflies, fleeting ephemeral creatures who live out their lives in the course of a single day.

Carl Sagan

5 Star Day Quotes #275153
#21. If this could be repeated every day for a year, I would never budge from where I stood.

Wendy Mass

5 Star Day Quotes #280598
#22. Every day, every scene, you were like, "My god. I'm doing a scene with Brian Cox today and then I'm onto a scene with Stephen Rea." For us young actors, I think we were all very, very star-struck and impressed by the caliber of everyone who came out.

James Norton

5 Star Day Quotes #296015
#23. She was the breeze on a summer's day, the first drops of rain when the earth was parched, light from the evening star.

Kate Morton

5 Star Day Quotes #304869
#24. People think that you upload a video, and it goes viral, and then you're a YouTube star, and I'm like, 'Nah, no.' In total, with all of the channels I've done, I've uploaded anywhere from 400 to 1,000 videos to the Internet, and each one of those takes a whole day to make.

Connor Franta

5 Star Day Quotes #317213
#25. Know you not that you are my sun by day, and my star by night? By my faith! I was in deepest darkness till you appeared and illuminated all.

Alexandre Dumas

5 Star Day Quotes #327062
#26. My musical background is like almost every non classical musician in the world. One day a special record was heard and that was it. I was hooked, started trying to play various instruments and was off to bar land to become a rock star. What else?

Kevin Johnson

5 Star Day Quotes #354536
#27. Nobody wants to sit where I'm sitting and say, 'Hey, this is the reality. I did two movies, six guest-star spots and I starred in a one-woman show, and I'm not making any money. I'm on TV every day in every country in the world, and I don't make any money.'

Beth Broderick

5 Star Day Quotes #357866
#28. Apparently the new high-tech Star Wars toys will be in stores any day now. The toys can talk and are interactive, so they can be easily distinguished from Star Wars fans.

Conan O'Brien

5 Star Day Quotes #365372
#29. I believe that I'm an actor to this day because of 'Star Wars.' I saw 'Star Wars' as a child, and I was completely enamored by it.

J. August Richards

5 Star Day Quotes #373566
#30. Read something of interest every day - something of interest to you, not to your teacher or your best friend or your minister/rabbi/priest. Comics count. So does poetry. So do editorials in your school newspaper. Or a biography of a rock star. Or an instructional manual. Or the Bible.

Jane Yolen

5 Star Day Quotes #391414

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top