Top 9 5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes

#1. I'm not much of a dancer.

Billy Eichner

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #342796
#2. If you can't look after something in your care, you have no right to keep it.

Enid Blyton

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #409268
#3. I don't think Michael Bloomberg would say that his greatest skill is delivering the speech. He would say he's more of a nuts-and-bolts mayor-picking up the trash, dealing with the school system.

Eliot Spitzer

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #410336
#4. I don't reject Christ. I love Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #601487
#5. I stood on my toes and stole a soft kiss from his lips. "Surprise attack," I said.
Sam leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver. "Surprise attack back."
"Sneaky," I said, my voice breathier than I intended.

Maggie Stiefvater

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #613891
#6. She was always different from other people - more outspoken, more independent, more fearless.

Lauren Oliver

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #661030
#7. With your pleasant smile And your dropout style, D.B. Cooper, where did you go?

Geoffrey Gray

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #859078
#8. Every great accomplishment begins with a dream, never forget that within us all is the fortitude, patience and passion to change destiny.

Mark W. Boyer

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #1413738
#9. I've been in the art world for many years. But the sad fact is that most writers are visually prepubescent. Generally speaking, the literary world is provincial when it comes to matters of art. And it always has been.

Richard Grossman

5 Letter Word Using These Letters Quotes #1688436

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top