Top 9 5 Broken Cameras Quotes

#1. True power is in the unknown.

Sandra Carrington-Smith

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #204779
#2. That's the worst way to miss somebody. When they're right beside you and you miss them anyway.

Pittacus Lore

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #458290
#3. Just like a trained scientist, a disciplined mind will have the knowledge of what to look for and the ability to recognize when discoveries are made.

Dalai Lama XIV

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #471529
#4. I have developed my eye as a cinematographer through the craft of operating. When I am not operating, I am often anxious, uncertain, restless, sometimes irritable. When I am in the position of working with Steadicam or remote cameras, I fly with a broken wing.

Robert Richardson

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #535836
#5. I am so busy loving life, I have no time to hate.

Debasish Mridha

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #689673
#6. Do good deeds and serve people, because nobody is too unimportant not to be served by you.

Sunday Adelaja

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #848405
#7. For anybody who suspects that we need to reform the drug laws, there is an easier argument to make, and a harder argument to make. The easier argument is to say that we all agree drugs are bad - it's just that drug prohibition is even worse.

Johann Hari

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #1369099
#8. There are roles for all types of movies. I mean, you still want to watch the urban movies, and they need to be told. You still want to see something you haven't seen before.

Melissa De Sousa

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #1677098
#9. I'd love to go out on a Saturday night with my friends and watch a movie, but that happens really like once a year or a couple of times.

Lydia Ko

5 Broken Cameras Quotes #1841800

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top