Top 30 5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes

#1. I'd like to bite that lip.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #4509
#2. I feel like I'm the only person - or woman, at least - who hasn't read 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'

Carla Gugino

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #11527
#3. You've brushed your teeth," He says, staring at me.
"I used your toothbrush."
His lips quirk up in a half smile. "Oh Anastasia Steele, what am I going to do with you?

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #15796
#4. I can't help but wonder, if 50 SHADES OF GREY is supposed to be sexually empowering to women how come the girl isn't the one holding the whip?

Evangeline Ravencraft

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #25283
#5. Running a successful company is all about embracing the talent of the individuals you have at your disposal. if that's where your talents and your interests lie, then you structure the company to enable that ... Christian Grey

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #38496
#6. They are not grey roots! This is my new fifty shades of grey OMBRE hairstyle!

Tanya Masse

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #72223
#7. You're not celibate, then?" I breathe.
Amusement lights up his eyes.
"No, Anastasia, I'm not celibate.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #95617
#8. Do not allow the adumbrations of Aristotelian logic to prevent you from seeing a vast spectrum of truths; the post-Boolean continuum of shades of grey where we spend most of our lives.

Bryant McGill

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #102224
#9. If he touches me, I will succumb. I know the power he wields over me and my traitorous body. I know.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #128955
#10. He is Jason and Hercules and Perseus
a figure so strong and beautiful and heroic that the blood of the gods must flow through him, because how else could a being so fine exist in this world?

J. Kenner

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #129161
#11. You don't know Jack ... yet! But once you do he's impossible to forget!

Michelle Hughes

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #132880
#12. How could he mean so much to me in such a short time?

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #150875
#13. It's because I'm pregnant, Christian."
He snorts, and his mouth twists into an ironic smile. "If I knew getting you knocked up was going to make you eat, I might have done it earlier.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #153644
#14. I think love keeps on changing every day.
It's not black and white and it's definitely more than 50 shades of grey.

Ville Valo

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #163939
#15. But we were at your parents' dining table." I stare up at him, completely bewildered.
"No one's ever said no to me before. And it's so - hot.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #182905
#16. I feel the color in my cheeks rising again. I must be the color of The Communist Manifesto.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #188310
#17. I glance down his body. He's still wearing his shorts and his shirt, and I still have my T-shirt on. Jeez
talk about wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #196743
#18. I've never read any of the '50 Shades of Grey' books because the Internet pre-educated me about the 'my inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves' material.

Andrea Seigel

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #198073
#19. I need him to want me like I want and need him, and deep down I know that's not possible.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #215482
#20. I do not look at the world in terms of black and white - and I find people who do rather scary. I think it's all shades of grey.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #218606
#21. The world isn't black and white, Annie, it's shades of grey.

Tami Hoag

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #224399
#22. It grey louder. Louder. They were singing, singing at the top of their lungs. Andrius joined, and then my brother and the gray-haired man. And finally, the bald man joined in, singing out national anthem. 'Lithuania, land of heroes...

Ruta Sepetys

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #227260
#23. There are infinite shades of grey. Writing often appears so black and white.

Rebecca Solnit

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #250660
#24. Adulthood isn't black and white - it's a thousand shades of grey. Or taupe. It's not who you are, it's where you are.

Elizabeth Noble

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #261145
#25. You. Are. Going. To. Have. To. Learn. To. Keep. Still.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #263648
#26. We knew, and to see her there like that with you-and armed. I think I died a thousand deaths, Ana.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #291645
#27. Maybe it's the age difference, but when my wife told me she was turned on by Fifty Shades of Grey, I thought she was talking about my hair color!

J. Thomas Steele

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #349531
#28. He's Excited. Like a small boy, he's iridescent with anticipation and excitement. It makes me smile.

E.L. James

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #365325
#29. Fairies, black, grey, green, and white,
You moonshine revellers, and shades of night,
You orphan heirs of fixed destiny,
Attend your office and your quality.
William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #367275
#30. People will always prefer black-and-white over shades of grey, and so there will always be the temptation to hold overly-simplified beliefs and to hold them with excessive confidence

Thomas Gilovich

5 0 Shades Of Grey Quotes #368827

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top