49 Year Old Birthday Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 10 famous quotes and sayings about 49 year old birthday to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 10 49 Year Old Birthday Quotes

#1. The greatest films are those which show how society shapes man. The greatest plays are those which show how man shapes society. - Author: Kenneth Tynan
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #250161
#2. three men can keep a secret, but only if two of them are dead. - Author: Joanne Fluke
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #316366
#3. I have found that the greatest help in meeting any problem with decency and self-respect and whatever courage is demanded, is to know where you yourself stand. That is, to have in words what you believe and are acting from. - Author: William Faulkner
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #748105
#4. Damaging the enemy financially is fair game. - Author: Alex Pacheco
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #834087
#5. A toast! To the road! May it lead to adventure and carry us safely back home. - Author: John Varley
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #973993
#6. Some poets write pages upon pages because their hearts have a song to sing and their melodies cannot be contained in a single stanza... and I find myself typing out a quote because my soul is still gasping for breath, and all the words form a single sentence: I miss us. - Author: Alfa H
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1056758
#7. Children know the truth: love is not an emotion, love is behavior. - Author: Andrew Vachss
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1511437
#8. By constant contemplation of excellence, we clear our selfhood of all dross and impurities. - Author: Orison Swett Marden
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1674749
#9. Access to goods, services & talent triumphs over ownership - Author: Lisa Gansky
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1685499
#10. We're building prisons all over the world and calling them luxury condos. - Author: J.G. Ballard
49 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1702231

Famous Authors

Popular Topics