Top 11 48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes

#1. You must first put something into your life before you can get something out of it.

Zig Ziglar

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #46327
#2. [The entire text of Infinite Jest.]

David Foster Wallace

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #266684
#3. May every soul reconnect to the Creator.

Lailah Gifty Akita

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #613527
#4. Humanity evolves when we realise that animals have the same rights to the Earth as we do.

Radhanath Swami

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #865017
#5. She was everything to me: my dreams, my weakness, and the person who made me want to be strong. She was the one woman who showed me I mattered, that I was wanted. That I was enough.

Mia Sheridan

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #947918
#6. Sorry is a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won't settle until things are set right and true.

Craig Silvey

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1116608
#7. I've never taken drugs - if you take a drug of your choice, you get some ecstatic feeling.

Michael Caine

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1351065
#8. Artist, gain knowledge, but know that the greatest guru of all is the guru within.

Robert Genn

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1439580
#9. When men come home, it is more about being part of the family, being with the children, spending more time with the children, being a strong role model. But I think going as far as cooking and putting the apron on, that takes away the masculinity, and I would miss that.

Penny Lancaster

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1530124
#10. If you draw the gun and don't shoot right. you're shot down!

Tapan Ghosh

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1753523
#11. Fatherhood has taught me when it's too quiet my kids are usually sinning. God the Father knows the same. Are you praying?

Mark Hart

48 Laws Of Power Love Quotes #1873307

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top