Top 11 460 Bruce Lee Quotes

#1. You are made of Love, and this Earth is rich with opportunities to Love. Love is all around you.

James Van Praagh

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #47369
#2. I don't think I've ever met a girl with a bazooka for a pet." Hunter looked both amazed and slightly frightened.
"That's Kitty," I said, pointing to the large weapon. "I got her for my tenth birthday.

Ada Adams

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #381480
#3. I wanted the syrupy taste of this small rebellion. And this stupid machine was denying that bit of freedom to me ... just like everyone else.

Laura Bickle

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #387953
#4. It seems likely that many of the young who don't wait for others to call them artists, but simply announce that they are, don't have the patience to make art.

Pauline Kael

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #398652
#5. An examin'd enterprize goes on boldly.

George Herbert

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #642564
#6. What's useful about Oregon as a case study is that Oregon was bold enough to write it down," Imarisha told me. "But the same ideology, policies, and practices that shaped Oregon shaped every state in the Union, as well as this nation as a whole.

Anonymous

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #901910
#7. Let no one think that real gardening is a bucolic and meditative occupation. It is an insatiable passion, like everything else to which a man gives his heart.

Karel Capek

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #1048159
#8. I had some great high points and thought: 'This is fantastic. I'm going to be a huge star.' Then something happens, and you can't get a job to save your life.

Adam Rayner

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #1307760
#9. All things are ready, if our mind be so.

William Shakespeare

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #1354059
#10. Cadeon, are you even listening to me?"
"What? Yeah, was just thinking about ... how http always turns to https when I carry out a transaction."
"Exactly!"
Good save.

Kresley Cole

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #1378917
#11. I feel that I don't have to wait around for good scripts anymore, that I can get things moving more quickly. I can ring up directors I like and say I'm keen to work with them, which is pretty great.

Chiwetel Ejiofor

460 Bruce Lee Quotes #1814652

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top