Top 13 46 Years Old Quotes

#1. I remind myself that the universe is 15 billion years old, and I'm only 46 years old, so my perspective is sort of limited and fear-based and skewed.

Moby

46 Years Old Quotes #86677
#2. I thought at 46 years old, I've been removed from the fashion industry for 10 years. I couldn't possibly write a model's book. That's for a 20-year-old. But I could say what I want to say without chastising the industry.

Iman

46 Years Old Quotes #105803
#3. Can you blame them? We have to filter so much information these days. But it does make it difficult for an artist. I'm 46 years old now. I've had a lot of life experience and my voice has changed. People who expect the same old me are bound to be disappointed.

Kathy Mattea

46 Years Old Quotes #466459
#4. Of course, anybody's who's 26 years old will probably say, "Of course the old guy would say that." But wait until you're 45 or 46 years old. See how you feel about it then.

Thomas Haden Church

46 Years Old Quotes #619699
#5. It's asking a great deal that things should appeal to your reason as well as your sense of the aesthetic. - Of Human Bondage

W. Somerset Maugham

46 Years Old Quotes #125781
#6. I was just cleaning up my own mess, Baz. Like, no one would call you a hero for cleaning up your own vomit.

Rainbow Rowell

46 Years Old Quotes #216981
#7. Even a fish can be used to commit a crime. I handled a murder case once. Some bitch cut off her husband's family jewels. You know what she used? A frozen tilapia she got out of the freezer! The spines along the back were like razors -

Liu Cixin

46 Years Old Quotes #671073
#8. I believe in blood, sweat and tears.

Jillian Michaels

46 Years Old Quotes #872201
#9. 'Helter-Skelter' was the motive for the murders. Manson borrowed that term from a Beatles song on the 'White Album.' In England, helter-skelter is a playground ride. To Manson, helter-skelter meant a war between whites and blacks that the Beatles were in favor of.

Vincent Bugliosi

46 Years Old Quotes #991447
#10. In general, there are usually two reasons to swear--to get someone's attention and because it's fun.

Aaron Burch

46 Years Old Quotes #1054601
#11. You need to learn to write on demand, and to get critiqued without flinching. When someone can rip your work to shreds without it feeling as though your arm has been hacked off, you're ready to send your novel off to an agent.

Jodi Picoult

46 Years Old Quotes #1083258
#12. I looked around the iTunes store and came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 hiragana. Now my 9-year-old is learning them, and having a lot of fun.

Mark Frauenfelder

46 Years Old Quotes #1193088
#13. From all that I heard, and overheard, fate was a grim reaper, never kind, with little respect for who was loved and needed.

V.C. Andrews

46 Years Old Quotes #1385566

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top