Top 21 45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes

#1. Back in the day, I would wear up to 45 pounds of gold. It would take me four hours to get dressed!

Mr. T

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #749629
#2. Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her annual surprise!

Wallace Stevens

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1868925
#3. Somehow I found him. Somehow I found Al's sarcastic thoughts, bitter and old. Tired, angry, bored. Alone.

Kim Harrison

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1781293
#4. What I like most about the stories I write is exploring other lives and professions. It's a way of having all the jobs I can't have now. I can also give myself skills I don't have.

Katie Fforde

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1551347
#5. I got to show off in front of my husband, who married me as I was stepping out of the business, so he had no idea that I could strut my stuff on the stage.

Kim Wilde

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1487432
#6. Everyone cannot like you. Don't waste your time trying to change those who do not. Just be you.

Stella Oladiran

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1331287
#7. For the existing world is not a dream, and cannot with impunity be treated as a dream; neither is it a disease; but it is the ground on which you stand, it is the mother of whom you were born.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1151060
#8. So I place my heart under lock and key, to take some time to look after me. But when I turn around you're standing there ...

Deborah Cox

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #1121374
#9. In the U.S. there are 45,000 shopping malls employing 10.7 million people. The average American family of four metabolizes four million pounds of material every year to support their lifestyle. That's 11,000 lbs. a day, 7.5 lbs. a minute.

Stephanie Kaza

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #939213
#10. Several speeches were made by the chiefs during the council, all expressive in the highest degree of their friendly disposition towards our government, and their conduct in every particular manifested the sincerity of their declarations.

William Henry Ashley

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #904812
#11. I wasn't like those girls who give birth and are back on the runway. It took me probably six months to gain 45 pounds and I would say it took me double that time to lose it.

Padma Lakshmi

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #832471
#12. I started to write a series of fantasy novels when I was eleven. I have never taken anything artistic as seriously; since then, writing has felt like an attempt to get back there, to my bedroom, my maps, those races and languages and runes.

Ken Baumann

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #7189
#13. When my marriage broke up ... I had just put on 45 pounds for my 'Shall We Dance?' character. I had to eat 10,000 calories a day just to put on weight while training with Tony Dovolani. I basically stayed in bed for a six-month rotation of depression naps. Dance helped me lose the weight.

Lisa Ann Walter

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #733341
#14. We do not have time to play at "oppositions" at "conferences." We will keep our political opponents ... whether open or disguised as "nonparty," in prison.

Vladimir Lenin

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #622640
#15. I stood at a crossroads and fate came to meet me.

Liz Greene

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #529409
#16. You Starks are hard to kill," Jon agreed.

George R R Martin

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #500122
#17. One word from Chairman Mao is worth ten thousand from others. His every statement is truth. We must carry out those we that understand as well as those we don't.

Lin Biao

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #452391
#18. My family moved - first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool.

Greg Kinnear

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #282189
#19. The original Guinness Brewery in Dublin has a 9,000-year lease on its property at a perpetual rate of 45 pounds per year--one of the best bargains in Irish commercial history!

Rashers Tierney

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #156810
#20. I had started losing weight. I mean he didn't know anything about the journey that I was on at that point obviously but from my highest weight of just over 300 pounds I lost about 45 pounds.

Star Jones

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #121251
#21. I was pretty quiet as a child.

James Hetfield

45 Pounds More Or Less Quotes #90794

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top